Face of the Franchise

knightni

First of all, please let it go and get off his jock, we got a really good starter locked up for a few years in his place. Although not his fault, Young has actually HURT the D-Backs offense this year with his .290 OBP and 100 K to 30 walk ratio in the leadoff spot. I also enjoy the fact that ESPN thinks he should be in that final slot instead of Justin Upton, Jose Valverde, hell even Micah Owings, but that's here nor there.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Aug 20, 2007 -> 05:00 PM)
First of all, please let it go and get off his jock, we got a really good starter locked up for a few years in his place. Although not his fault, Young has actually HURT the D-Backs offense this year with his .290 OBP and 100 K to 30 walk ratio in the leadoff spot. I also enjoy the fact that ESPN thinks he should be in that final slot instead of Justin Upton, Jose Valverde, hell even Micah Owings, but that's here nor there.

I still cant figure out why he's in the leadoff spot.

Edited by WhiteSoxfan1986

Paul Konerko.....the perfect southsider...Hard working, excellent work ethic, doesn't whine, comes off as blue collar grinder. Gotta love that here on the south side. After all we are "The Big Shoulders" down here---or did you think it was for all the office working bozo's in condos on the north side? Gimme a break...

:gosoxretro:

:gosox4:

:gosox3: