NO2

LosMediasBlancas

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Aug 21, 2007 -> 02:17 PM)
Does anyone have any experience with this supplement? What were your results?

THX.

If youre talking about NO2 Xplode stuff from GNC I used it for a little while and had average results. Also, you can buy, I think its called AKG powder or something close to that and its pretty much the same stuff with a little less additives and its only 20 bux per bottle. Its made by "Now" brand with the orange labels.

QUOTE(DrunkBomber @ Aug 22, 2007 -> 08:01 AM)
If youre talking about NO2 Xplode stuff from GNC I used it for a little while and had average results. Also, you can buy, I think its called AKG powder or something close to that and its pretty much the same stuff with a little less additives and its only 20 bux per bottle. Its made by "Now" brand with the orange labels.

The kid at GNC gave me like 10 sample packages. So far, I don't know if it's really doing anything. The 'skin tearing pumps' aren't really there and I get kinda lightheaded. After my workouts, I crash really hard and feel like I need a nap, which is bad since I work out before going to work.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Aug 23, 2007 -> 01:26 AM)
The kid at GNC gave me like 10 sample packages. So far, I don't know if it's really doing anything. The 'skin tearing pumps' aren't really there and I get kinda lightheaded. After my workouts, I crash really hard and feel like I need a nap, which is bad since I work out before going to work.

When I got mine they didnt mention the crashing but he did tell me it was best used for an afternoon/evening workout. If I were you I would honestly try out that stuff I mentioned from the Now brand. It is about a third the price and has similar results.

QUOTE(DrunkBomber @ Aug 23, 2007 -> 05:09 AM)
When I got mine they didnt mention the crashing but he did tell me it was best used for an afternoon/evening workout. If I were you I would honestly try out that stuff I mentioned from the Now brand. It is about a third the price and has similar results.

Well, so far I'm not seeing any real benefits. Is it something I need to be on for a while, like a month or two? Otherwise, I'll just finish the samples and be done with it. Thx.