Keep Losin'?

Vance Law

QUOTE(chisoxt @ Aug 25, 2007 -> 05:13 PM)
You may be right. It's only going to help if we draft and SIGN a player commensurate with the draft slot.

Looking into the future

"We drafted the player we thought would give the most for our money", said Kenny Williams after drafting a player that was not even starting on his high school team.

Keep those L's coming.

So embarrassing to get owned by the Red Sox in the Cell.

Obviously the players don't care. I haven't heard about anybody turning over any tables in the clubhouse or breaking anything.

They just go out every day and lose.

Nice job Sox.

It is embarrassing. I'd call up whoever...and let them play it out. These guys are a bunch of passionless wussies. I honestly don't care if this entire team was gutted except for Mark, Danks, Bobby and Fields. Everybody else can pretty much go take a flyin leap into oblivion and start from scratch...and that includes all the front office and coaches. This is the first time in my life I'm embarrassed to say I'm a Sox fan. Of course I always will be...but goddamn.

QUOTE(Wanne @ Aug 25, 2007 -> 07:00 PM)
It is embarrassing. I'd call up whoever...and let them play it out. These guys are a bunch of passionless wussies. I honestly don't care if this entire team was gutted except for Mark, Danks, Bobby and Fields. Everybody else can pretty much go take a flyin leap into oblivion and start from scratch...and that includes all the front office and coaches. This is the first time in my life I'm embarrassed to say I'm a Sox fan. Of course I always will be...but goddamn.

You're embarrassed to be a Sox fan? That's too upsetting to hear.

We're having an awful, horrendous, no good, very bad year, but I will NEVER ever go as far as saying that I'm embarrassed to be a White Sox fan.

That should be the same for you as well.

We're having an awful, horrendous, no good, very bad year, but I will NEVER ever go as far as saying that I'm embarrassed to be a White Sox fan.

Not embarrassed to be a Sox fan, but you have to be "embarrassed" at the way the Red Sox have owned our boys the last couple days.

I mean, what other word can you use but "embarrassing" to describe their horses*** effort.

QUOTE(greg775 @ Aug 25, 2007 -> 08:29 PM)
Not embarrassed to be a Sox fan, but you have to be "embarrassed" at the way the Red Sox have owned our boys the last couple days.

I mean, what other word can you use but "embarrassing" to describe their horses*** effort.

Obviously I'm embarrassed with the last few games, they've been especially hard to stomach. However embarrassed to be a Sox fan takes it to an entire different level.

I think what people want to say is: I'm embarassed that these are the Sox I'm a fan of.

I've never really felt it before but when we were swept by the Cubs at home I remember being embarassed. Same thing when we got swept in the double header (sound familiar?) with Minnesota here, both games which I attended.

I'll never stop being a Sox fan, but they're not giving us anything--anything--to deserve our support right now.

We're all frustrated; thankfully this is over in a month.

a good move would be firing Walker first. I can't believe he still has a job. Even if it isn't his fault, when the team has one of the worst offenses, if not the worst, in baseball, someone needs to be fired. But this stupid ass loyalty thing the White Sox have with former players being coaches is pissing me off.

QUOTE(Vance Law @ Aug 25, 2007 -> 04:21 PM)
At 56-70, right now we're sitting on the #2 draft pick next year.

That would be our highest pick since Baines. I kind of would like that.

What makes anyone think IF the Sox have #2 pick they will take the #2 guy. Lets say 3 of top 5 are Boras clients, Sox would take the path of least resistance and bypass the 2nd best player for financial reasons. I am not looking forward to the reach they take to save JR $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and avoid BOR-ASS.

Edited by Soxfest