Owen Wilson

fathom

Rock, haven't you learned that you can not have a differing opinion around here, especially in a thread about a chick, without being hit with a homosexual inuendo.

:rolleyes

God bless ya.. you like boobs, an ass, and not being able to count your date's ribs from 30 feet away. :cheers

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Steff @ Aug 27, 2007 -> 05:55 PM)
Rock, haven't you learned that you can not have a differing opinion around here, especially in a thread about a chick, without being hit with a homosexual inuendo.

:rolleyes

God bless ya.. you like boobs, an ass, and not being able to count your date's ribs from 30 feet away. :cheers

Oh, and there's a difference between saying you're not a fan of someone and someone is "beyond ugly." Kate Hudson is not beyond ugly, I don't care how thin she is...

And I'm not the biggest fan of hers, and I prefer a curvier woman, I just know that was a stretch.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Aug 28, 2007 -> 12:57 AM)
Kate Hudson is very, very cute. Not ugly, not gorgeous, not sexy, just... cute.

I agree a lot with that. I think she has a very attractive face. Obviously, she has no chest and is too thin, but im always thought she was a very cute girl. I dont understand how anyone could think she is beyond ugly, but to each his own i guess.

QUOTE(ChiSox_Sonix @ Aug 28, 2007 -> 08:09 AM)
I agree a lot with that. I think she has a very attractive face. Obviously, she has no chest and is too thin, but im always thought she was a very cute girl. I dont understand how anyone could think she is beyond ugly, but to each his own i guess.

I happen to agree with this post.

So Rock is of the Seinfeld opinion...big deal...to each his own...is right.

Jerry Seinfeld: "Elaine, what percentage of people would you say are good-looking?"

Elaine Benis: "Twenty-five percent?"

Jerry Seinfeld: "Twenty-five percent?"

Elaine Benis: "Um-hmm."

Jerry Seinfeld: "No way! It's like four-to-six percent. It's a 20-to-1 shot."

Elaine Benis: "You're way off."

Jerry Seinfeld: "Way off?"

Elaine Benis: "Yeah."

Jerry Seinfeld: "Have you been to the motor vehicle bureau? It's a leper colony down there."

Elaine Benis: "So, basically, what you're saying is 95 percent of the population is un-date-able?"

Jerry Seinfeld: "Un-date-able!"

Elaine Benis: "Then how are all these people getting together?"

Jerry Seinfeld: "Alcohol."

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Aug 28, 2007 -> 09:19 AM)
Goldie and Kurt own property around here. I've seen her a few times and someone had to point her out to me. Talk about a ship that sailed a loooooong time ago.

I think KR has office space in that building next to the "white castle" building also.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Aug 27, 2007 -> 08:33 PM)
I think you all should just settle this with duel. Quit the screwing around and settle it like gentleman. Steff, you supply the soda, I'll bring the popcorn. Critic cam emcee.

Oh sure, you and Steff sit around with refreshments while you put me to work!

How about providing some live music at the duel instead, you darn lazy-bones???

:P

QUOTE(The Critic @ Aug 28, 2007 -> 09:23 AM)
Oh sure, you and Steff sit around with refreshments while you put me to work!

How about providing some live music at the duel instead, you darn lazy-bones???

:P

Just us old folks doing what old folks do.. ;)

QUOTE(The Critic @ Aug 28, 2007 -> 09:34 AM)
Well, if THAT's the case, I know I'm older than the both of ya, so FETCH ME MY SLIPPERS AND SOME LEMONADE, ya whippersnappers!!!!

:D

Hu...? Hu....?? I must need a new battery for this ear thingy. :lolhitting

BOT, CNN and the like have backed off the suicide angle.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Aug 28, 2007 -> 09:54 AM)
That's good to hear - I really hope it wasn't a suicide attempt. There's too much of that in the world already.

Now the TV show Extra (is it like Entertainment Tonight?) says it has confirmation that he did in fact cause harm to himself.

Regardless, hope he gets the help he apparently needs.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Aug 30, 2007 -> 07:15 AM)
Now reports are coming out that Owen has had a problem with heroin for a while, and that may be behind the suicide attempt.

Of course, nothing has been substantiated, so I'm taking it with a grain of salt.

yeah, I heard "an argument with a close friend" and "drugs"...maybe an intervention gone wrong?