Senator Larry Craig convicted of lewd conduct in men's bathroom

Balta1701

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Aug 31, 2007 -> 08:06 AM)
Wow... I don't even know what to say.

Well... I think he WAS serious about Edwards' hypocrisy. And I'd agree with him to an extent. I could tell it wasn't a real news piece, but I couldn't figure out the point. I guess I'm just a little brain-fried this morning.

QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Aug 31, 2007 -> 01:08 PM)
Well... I think he WAS serious about Edwards' hypocrisy. And I'd agree with him to an extent. I could tell it wasn't a real news piece, but I couldn't figure out the point. I guess I'm just a little brain-fried this morning.

OK, I'm definitely brain fried. I was at work until 4 this morning (from 7:30 yesterday morning so I'm freaking TIRED).... and I need to get my ass in gear and get back there.

Anyway... NSS, the point is pretty clear. IMO. Nevermind. :D

QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Aug 31, 2007 -> 08:08 AM)

Its cool. Its the last day before a long weekend :)

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Aug 31, 2007 -> 07:49 AM)
So there is finally evidence that the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy is all garbage. We no know that the conservative media machine that gets bantered about by people is a myth. Because if it was as extensive as some think the news wouldn't have looked like this. If there had been a D after Craig's name, and not an R, we would seen something like this...

Now how is that for spin? Kinda makes you sick doesn't it. Its really too bad that even hypocracy has become a partisan issue, because this guy deserves what he gets. If you want to live one lifestyle and preach another, eventually karma is going to catch up with you. Larry Craig is having his day, hopefully John Edwards gets his soon.

That was good. It is sad that this has got more press than Hillary taking campaign from a crook. But she donated it to charity. After she got caught. So I guess that is ok. So maybe if Craig just admits he is gay everyone would leave him alone and it would be ok?

QUOTE(Alpha Dog @ Aug 31, 2007 -> 09:12 AM)
That was good. It is sad that this has got more press than Hillary taking campaign from a crook. But she donated it to charity. After she got caught. So I guess that is ok. So maybe if Craig just admits he is gay everyone would leave him alone and it would be ok?

The disappointing thing is that our big bad investigative media has conviently forgotten that the first Clinton, and other major democrats have done this before. There hasn't been a single mention of money being given to them from Chinese nationals during the 1990's who ended up having ties directly back to the Chinese government. No one has really explored this guys connections at all in the media or mentioned that this has happened before. instead we are treated to tap, tap, tap demonstrations. Quality.

So, there's one other thing about this whole issue that I'm still wondering about.

Is there anyone out there who actually sits on a toiled with a "Wide stance"? Seriously, I can't figure out how or why anyone would do this. If I'm wearing pants, then doing so actually requires me to remove one of my feet from the pants in order to spread my legs out that far, because otherwise, the waistband holds my legs together at a certain distance no matter what I try to do.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Aug 31, 2007 -> 03:35 PM)
So, there's one other thing about this whole issue that I'm still wondering about.

Is there anyone out there who actually sits on a toiled with a "Wide stance"? Seriously, I can't figure out how or why anyone would do this. If I'm wearing pants, then doing so actually requires me to remove one of my feet from the pants in order to spread my legs out that far, because otherwise, the waistband holds my legs together at a certain distance no matter what I try to do.

You mean you've tried it? :lolhitting

Sorry, I had to.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Aug 31, 2007 -> 10:35 AM)

Pardon the pun, but he is full of s***.

QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Aug 31, 2007 -> 01:08 PM)
but I couldn't figure out the point.

Yeah, that happened yesterday too.

OMFG nonsequitor! It's incongruous!

14115_Beatles_George.jpg

This happened once before,

When I came to your door,

No reply.

They said it wasn't you,

But I saw you peep through.....your window.

I saw the lie, I saw the lie,

I know that you saw me,

'cause I looked up to see....your face.

I tried to telephone,

They said you were not home,

That's a lie-ie-ie-ie

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Aug 31, 2007 -> 03:41 PM)
No, but I was thinking about the details while on the commode this morning, and it just seemed remarkably impractical.

That's great. Mr. Craig has now brought us all down to thinking about how we take a s*** on the commode. :lolhitting

This is why I love slate.com. They had an article explaining how a wide stance would impede your BMs and why that is most likely a lie.

Here's your stupid reactionary quote of the day from Montana State Senator Dave Lewis on a blog about protecting forests from forest fires.

http://www.sosforests.com/?p=651 It's comment 7 to his own blog post.

As a Republican state senator in Montana and as a human being, I am offended by Senator Craig’s existence. Why oh why are most of the perverts that get caught Republicans? Are there more of them or are they just stupid? The thought of a US Senator chasing love in all the wrong places makes me think longingly of the Ayotollahs in Iran. They would just kill the turkey.

QUOTE(Rex Kicka** @ Aug 31, 2007 -> 01:25 PM)
This is why I love slate.com. They had an article explaining how a wide stance would impede your BMs and why that is most likely a lie.

Here's your stupid reactionary quote of the day from Montana State Senator Dave Lewis on a blog about protecting forests from forest fires.

http://www.sosforests.com/?p=651 It's comment 7 to his own blog post.

Wait... are we sure that was really him? I mean, its just a blog entry. It could very well not be him.

So I read some of the threads on that blog. Dude who runs it is a psycho.

QUOTE(Rex Kicka** @ Aug 31, 2007 -> 01:39 PM)
From what I understand, that's him.

You have got to be kidding. Proof? Any? C'mon, you know if it were reversed, you would be asking for some sort of proof that a poster is who they say they are. I can't believe that you would help to spread something that may well be false without checking it yourself (although I have no idea how you could check it, other than asking him?).