How is your room/dorm mate?

Texsox

2nd year in a row for me living with the same guy, but we're supposed to have a 3rd person. Last year the two of us were in a dorm room, now, unless the 3rd person comes, we'll be in a place probably 6 times bigger than our dorm room. As long as the rent keeps getting paid from the missing 3rd party, I could care less if he shows up for not.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Aug 28, 2007 -> 12:03 PM)
my freshman year roomate was the worst. He didnt go anything, never went out and only watch the Drew Carey show from morning until night. We literally didnt speak for 3 months straight

whats wrong with that... the Drew Carey show rocked! :D

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Aug 28, 2007 -> 01:03 PM)
my freshman year roomate was the worst. He didnt go anything, never went out and only watch the Drew Carey show from morning until night. We literally didnt speak for 3 months straight

w o w

same roommate, known him all my life

QUOTE(chimpy2121 @ Aug 28, 2007 -> 06:06 PM)
4 person apartment, only 3 people here :)

The 4th was a random, I knew the other two with me. It's pretty bad ass so far. Time to convert the random room into a beer pong room.

haha, we have 2 people in a 3 bedroom apt, our 3rd we had last year dropped out of school. We're currently converting it into a bar/lounge room

My roommate is alright. He watches a lot of the OC and he doesn't go out much. This is good because I am against underaged drinking and such and there's a lot of that on campus at EIU. Not to say if you go out it means underaged drinking but that is the usual thought of going out on a weekend evening, or so it seems. We hang out and play World of Warcraft and such. He does leave the room and work out so I'm not always around him, which is good. Overall, our floor has good guys and if there is a party, it's at a respectful hour and time. He and I are both going home this Labor Day weekend so he can see his friends and so I can see my girlfriend.

Edited by Beastly

After only a week, I've already had a roommate switch. The first guy was a prick and all he did was try to act cool and cheat on his girlfriend. Of the six nights we roomed together not one of those nights did he not wake me up at least two times. My new roommate is my old roommates new roommates old roommate. :ph34r: In other words I just switched roommates with a kid down the hall who was friends with my old roommate. The new guy is a laid back farm boy who has the same major as I do, so it should be good.

all my freshmen year roomate did was play halo for 6 hours a day, literally. He called it "training" and would win all the tournaments at school and stuff.

We only had one tv.......and it was his. Big mistake.

QUOTE(Beastly @ Aug 29, 2007 -> 02:31 PM)
My roommate is alright. He watches a lot of the OC and he doesn't go out much. This is good because I am against underaged drinking and such and there's a lot of that on campus at EIU. Not to say if you go out it means underaged drinking but that is the usual thought of going out on a weekend evening, or so it seems. We hang out and play World of Warcraft and such. He does leave the room and work out so I'm not always around him, which is good. Overall, our floor has good guys and if there is a party, it's at a respectful hour and time. He and I are both going home this Labor Day weekend so he can see his friends and so I can see my girlfriend.

Eh, that's every college. I didn't think I'd drink either, but just a couple weeks ago my roommate came back to find his beer gone and his roommate trying to pass out in the hallway.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Aug 29, 2007 -> 03:37 PM)
Eh, that's every college. I didn't think I'd drink either, but just a couple weeks ago my roommate came back to find his beer gone and his roommate trying to pass out in the hallway.

its been only 4 months and man do i already miss college