Cool Website

jasonxctf

FECAL GERMS

Of the dollar bills collected, 7% were infected with serious bacteria such as staphylococcus and fecal germs that can cause food poisoning. Eighty-six per cent harboured more mundane bugs and only 7% were free of bacterial contamination.

There was no direct evidence that people had contracted disease from handling the grungy money. But it's reasonable to assume that those working in banks and fast-food outlets are at greater risk than others less exposed to large amounts of greenbacks. And if you're elderly and have a weaker immune system the greater the risk that these germs can cause illness.

Link

Neat. That's why i don't handle money anymore.

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Aug 29, 2007 -> 06:05 PM)
Link

Neat. That's why i don't handle money anymore.

hope you don't touch bathroom door knobs then.

another sick thought. You go to a game a US Cellular and use the urinal stalls. What are your shoelaces sitting in as you are letting nature take its course?

QUOTE(jasonxctf @ Aug 29, 2007 -> 01:26 PM)

another sick thought. You go to a game a US Cellular and use the urinal stalls. What are your shoelaces sitting in as you are letting nature take its course?

If your shoelaces are touching the floor you either need to 1) tie your shoes or 2) get shorter laces.

Edited by Iwritecode

I don't touch anything in a bathroom with my hands. I use my feet, elbows, paper towel, anything but my hands.

I hit that Where's George a little while ago and was intrigued by it. After entering about $20 into their system (with stamped "where's george" info on them) and having not heard anything in over a year (and never having heard anything), its charm went away.

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Aug 29, 2007 -> 02:36 PM)
What the hell is it about guys? How hard is it (unless your Mr. Craig from Idaho) to piss IN a urinal? Cripes, that is so nasty.

Dude the worst is as the day goes by the farther you have to stand back. It's like everyone's got a leaky faucet that day and the puddle just spreads out.

p.s. yes, I made that picture in ms paint.

QUOTE(jasonxctf @ Aug 29, 2007 -> 02:26 PM)

nope, I use paper towels to open the door and then hold it with my foot as I basketball toss the wad in the garbage.

QUOTE(jasonxctf @ Aug 29, 2007 -> 01:26 PM)

I wear velcro shoes :headbang

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Aug 29, 2007 -> 01:36 PM)
What the hell is it about guys? How hard is it (unless your Mr. Craig from Idaho) to piss IN a urinal? Cripes, that is so nasty.

I have no choice but to piss on the floor a little sometimes because when I get to the urinal there is an existing urine puddle which forces me to stand far away. Also I angle myself 45 degrees to the porcelain to avoid any splashback.

QUOTE(3E8 @ Aug 29, 2007 -> 08:53 PM)
I wear velcro shoes :headbang

I have no choice but to piss on the floor a little sometimes because when I get to the urinal there is an existing urine puddle which forces me to stand far away. Also I angle myself 45 degrees to the porcelain to avoid any splashback.

dude, check out my paint drawing...that's exactly what I'm talking about.

3E8 ever hear of Ross King?

Germs don't bother me. I don't believe I will get sick or catch anything and I don't. Power of the mind. You're only sick if you believe you're sick. It's all in your head - like asthma, diabetes and blindness.

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Aug 30, 2007 -> 08:58 AM)
dude, check out my paint drawing...that's exactly what I'm talking about.

3E8 ever hear of Ross King?

Yeah your depiction was pretty accurate, I dread 'stage 3'. Who's Ross King?

QUOTE(3E8 @ Aug 30, 2007 -> 09:43 PM)
Yeah your depiction was pretty accurate, I dread 'stage 3'. Who's Ross King?

You're breaking world records at stage 3, lol

Saw that you were in Austin, didn't know if you were in that scene. He's a singer/songwriter from College Station. When I used to play for him we hit up UT once or twice. No biggie.