Nick Hogan is really smart

Kyyle23

This interview was done within the last month

http://www.rides-mag.com/online/?p=770

Wow, these(Supras) must break necks when riding down Ocean Drive.

The yellow Supra and yellow Viper are p**sy magnets for sure. I mean, the green and the silver appeal more to men, ’cause a guy knows what he’s looking at and will drool over it. But girls see the yellow, and panties start dropping off.

Jeez, talk about a flashy color. Anyway, most 16-year-olds haven’t had enough practice yet to become a pro drifter.

[Laughs] Let’s just say I have a terrible driving record.

Uh-oh. Looks like someone has a story to tell.

In my silver Viper, I was driving from Miami to Tampa. I got pulled over going 107 [mph] and the guy let me off. He’s like, “Hey, I know who you are, just keep going, ya know.” Dude, I got back on the road and two minutes later I get pulled over going 113 [mph]. Another highway patrol from the same county said, “I just heard on the radio that my buddy pulled you over and let you go. I’ma let you go this time. It’s your second warning. You get pulled over again, you’re probably going to go to jail.” Three minutes later, [i was] doing 123 [mph] in a 50 [mph zone]. The guy is like, “Hey, I just heard you got pulled over twice in the last 10 minutes. I got to write you a ticket.”

Any other person would have been thrown in jail 3 times in that afternoon

A couple weeks later, and Nick puts his buddy in critical care. Professional driver my ass

Edited by kyyle23

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Aug 30, 2007 -> 02:41 PM)
This interview was done within the last month

http://www.rides-mag.com/online/?p=770

Any other person would have been thrown in jail 3 times in that afternoon

A couple weeks later, and Nick puts his buddy in critical care. Professional driver my ass

I wouldn't believe a word of that story.

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Aug 30, 2007 -> 03:01 PM)
His dad isn't exactly the Stephen Hawkins of sperm donators, so what should you expect? :D

The cops should lose their jobs if that story is true.

Possible its true, but highly unlikely. First, that story just oozes with "I'm trying to look cool". Second, most cops (not all) would love to arrest him in that scenario - some stupid teenager (or 20-something) doing 100+ in a sooped up car. And I really doubt that 3 cops in a row would be so wowed about "OMG ITS HULK HOGAN'S SON!" that they would let him go. Quite the opposite - I'd expect most cops to want that much more to arrest him.

I don't believe it a bit.

QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Aug 30, 2007 -> 02:05 PM)
Possible its true, but highly unlikely. First, that story just oozes with "I'm trying to look cool". Second, most cops (not all) would love to arrest him in that scenario - some stupid teenager (or 20-something) doing 100+ in a sooped up car. And I really doubt that 3 cops in a row would be so wowed about "OMG ITS HULK HOGAN'S SON!" that they would let him go. Quite the opposite - I'd expect most cops to want that much more to arrest him.

I don't believe it a bit.

Sadly... Hogan and Bubba the Love Sponge are treated like royalty down there. Bubba has talked about Nick's getting out of tickets several times and even had guys claiming they were the cops that let him go on his show. Truth on this one would not surprise me at all one bit.

QUOTE(Steff @ Aug 30, 2007 -> 03:13 PM)
Sadly... Hogan and Bubba the Love Sponge are treated like royalty down there. Bubba has talked about Nick's getting out of tickets several times and even had guys claiming they were the cops that let him go on his show. Truth on this one would not surprise me at all one bit.

Then that is pathetic. A cop is useless to society if they let certain people do something that dangerous because they are "royalty".

Isn't the rumor going down that Nick Hogan was racing a Dodge Viper. And Hulk Hogan was mysteriously instantly there at the scene of the crash? Don't the Hogans own a Dodge Viper?

Just sayin...

yes.

Hulkamania was running wild. What chu gonna do? :huh