Want to join an OOTP league?

Steve9347

QUOTE(rockren @ Nov 15, 2007 -> 02:22 AM)
I went ahead and posted my app.

I will be buying/d'ling the '07 version tomorrow when I get home from work this morning.

Hopefully there is a team available, if not- I'll play the game on my own and wait for an opening to happen.

I know it was posted on the league board as well, but if you're going to do that get 6.0 or 6.5 (well, you need to buy the first one anyways to make 6.5 work). 2007 won't be compatible with our league.

QUOTE(rockren @ Nov 15, 2007 -> 02:22 AM)
I went ahead and posted my app.

I will be buying/d'ling the '07 version tomorrow when I get home from work this morning.

Hopefully there is a team available, if not- I'll play the game on my own and wait for an opening to happen.

get 6.0 or 6.5, '07 isnt compatible.

• 1 month later...

Bumped.

We are nearing the off-season and will be looking for new players again. I'm not entirely sure what teams will be available yet (I have to talk with the rest of the "Veterans" to figure that out), but I guarantee there will be openings.

Owning OOTP 6.0 or 6.5 is preferred, but not required. Just fill out an application on the league message board. I will update team availability when it is finalized.

Edited to re-post links:

Message board page

Standings/Team Info Page

Edited by ZoomSlowik

QUOTE(JFields27 @ Jan 7, 2008 -> 01:04 PM)
I have experience in ootp leagues, dont know how many spots will be available in the league, but i might be interested

There's 3 teams available. If you are interested and would be active, go fill out an application at SSBL.

Edited by Steve9347

• 1 month later...

Bumping again.

We're nearing another off-season, and again could use a few more players. It's not that we're all that demanding, we just tend to have difficulty finding/keeping 30 people that keep up with things for more than a couple of weeks.

Anyways, links above. We'll be looking for at least three new players. One of the available teams is Tampa Bay, which has a considerable amount of talent and could easily be a world series contender with some tweaks and attention.

Anyways, hope to see some of you in the league. :bringit

QUOTE(ZoomSlowik @ Feb 22, 2008 -> 10:26 AM)
Bumping again.

We're nearing another off-season, and again could use a few more players. It's not that we're all that demanding, we just tend to have difficulty finding/keeping 30 people that keep up with things for more than a couple of weeks.

Anyways, links above. We'll be looking for at least three new players. One of the available teams is Tampa Bay, which has a considerable amount of talent and could easily be a world series contender with some tweaks and attention.

Anyways, hope to see some of you in the league. :bringit

Drinkinnfg water, s\till buzzed, will type sloew. havent been in league 4, like 2 yeards,but I'm down bro.

I used to be in a league on another forum. I was the chicago white sox of course. There is a chance this league continues, but the people who ran it have not updated it in a week now, so I think it's dead.

Here is the link to the site, you can check out my team. I have a lot of young players, and I a lot of good minor league pitchers I want to develop.

http://usmlb.50g.com/mlbsimleague/leagues/...e_100_home.html