I wish I were Justin Timberlake

Steve9347

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Sep 4, 2007 -> 07:31 PM)
you couldn't be more right... he was once in N'Sync, his break, and so people can't get over it. he's putting out music, especially the album Future Sex Love Sounds, that rival the King of Pop but cross more genres. It's straight good.

People are entitled to their own opinion, but what he said rings true. Timberlake won't get a fair shake with many on this board bc he is Justin Timberlake. In my opinion, the music is awesome, his performance was awesome... so entertaining... those who love music and the many different things that go into making music should seemingly enjoy watching this performance.

If you haven't seen it, turn it on in its HD greatness next time it runs.

I don't get it, people like different types of music, just because someone isn't a fan of his music doesn't mean he's not getting a fair shake.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Sep 4, 2007 -> 07:37 PM)
I don't get it, people like different types of music, just because someone isn't a fan of his music doesn't mean he's not getting a fair shake.

Sexy back is a terrible song regardless of who's singing it. It's one of the few songs that will make me switch the radio station ASAP.

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Sep 4, 2007 -> 07:54 PM)
Sexy back is a terrible song regardless of who's singing it. It's one of the few songs that will make me switch the radio station ASAP.

I think more of a problem than his songs being "bad" is how the radio kills them by overplaying them. I normally wont even listen to the radio but occasionally when I play certain songs on cds in my car or something some of my friends cant even stand them because the radio killed them.

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Sep 5, 2007 -> 09:44 AM)
This thread is soxtalk equivolent of hand gestures under the bathroom stall.

For a guy with such a good avatar you sure are a meanie. Case in point though... Timberlake talk = gay to you, though he's actually musically talented and put out a great album. It's not just "I don't like JT" it's "You're gay for even talking about him."

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Sep 3, 2007 -> 10:25 PM)
Watched it as well, f***ing amazing performance.

I love him, and this was a must watch. He is just a sick performer.

Have you gone f*****? :D

Sorry, I just watched the movie "The Warriors", and if you have ever seen that movie before, you'd know what I am talking about...

:lol:

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Sep 5, 2007 -> 06:45 PM)
For a guy with such a good avatar you sure are a meanie. Case in point though... Timberlake talk = gay to you, though he's actually musically talented and put out a great album. It's not just "I don't like JT" it's "You're gay for even talking about him."

JT can SANG and DANCE. I wasn't putting him down as an artist. Just the penis worship that was going on :lol:

No worries, Franklin. :)