Kanye West pulls race card out his ass again

juddling

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahahaha.....Kanye West went 0 for 5 last night and cried like a little bit*h about it. hahahahahaha

Hey Kanye.....you know....an award from a cable staion run by old white guys won't exactly help your "street cred" yo' . Then again...crying about it won't either.

hahahahaha

:lolhitting :lolhitting

QUOTE(juddling @ Sep 10, 2007 -> 10:15 AM)
hahahahahaha.....Kanye West went 0 for 5 last night and cried like a little bit*h about it. hahahahahaha

Hey Kanye.....you know....an award from a cable staion run by old white guys won't exactly help your "street cred" yo' . Then again...crying about it won't either.

hahahahaha

:lolhitting :lolhitting

:lolhitting :lolhitting great post yo'

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Sep 10, 2007 -> 10:52 AM)
Spears really got the s*** kicked out of her by Silverman, which was the highlight of the show. She's funny.

I think it was kind of low to make fun of Britney's kids. Mock Spears, but leave the kids out of it.

QUOTE(juddling @ Sep 10, 2007 -> 10:15 AM)

I don't consider him the "street cred" type, so the temper tantrums seem to fit the "confident,"arrogant asshole role he plays. Whatever works, I guess...

I'm not the biggest Ye fan, but it is slightly tempting to get the CD in hopes of "fiddy" living up to his word of not dropping another album if he loses to Kanye. Both are going to get big sales off their little "feud"" anyways.

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Sep 10, 2007 -> 10:52 AM)
She's funny.

britney's performance was hilariously sad. But if you mean silverman, I think she's terrible...

106th and Park was pretty great, Jay-Z came out after 'Big Brother' and did a few verses off of 'Encore'. Bought 'Graduation' at our local store, kanye was edging out fiddy 16-2. Fiddy and Ye both came out at the end. I knew 'stronger' sounded tighter on the album, i guess timbaland worked on the drums more. nice to have a high quality rip.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Sep 12, 2007 -> 12:07 AM)
I'm not that fond of T-Pain, but the "Good Life" track on this album is initially my favorite song on the CD.

Everything I Am is phenomenal and IMO the best. I also dig Barry Bonds but that's cause I'm a Lil Wayne fanboy. Good Morning is also a fantastic intro-to-the-CD song.

Edited by CWSGuy406

I've been listening to this continuously since about 4 PM or so, and this thing gets great fast. The only song I'm not fully behind yet is the "Drunk N Hot Girls" track w/ Mos Def.

Did anyone get the get a copy of the "Bittersweet" track anywhere off the net?

I understand you can only get it off of ITunes and in Japan, but that was one of the first sounds I heard this summer. I'm a fan of it, but it doesn't sound as good as the snippet we heard like three years ago.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Sep 12, 2007 -> 12:37 AM)
Drunk N Hot Girls is trash.

Drunk N Hot Girls is trash, but it's catchy trash. "Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah that's how the f*** you sound" is an example of that -- really, that's not a good line, but it makes me laugh.

Greasy, I have Bittersweet -- if you give me an email I can give my best effort in attaching it in an email to you.

And I definitely agree the more you listen to it, the more you get a liking for it. The first several times through I usually just listen to the 'easy' stuff like beats, choruses. But really listen to the lyrics in songs like Big Brother, Everything I Am -- for me that's tougher to do with rap -- and you can really tell that Kanye really put in his work on this album.