A pretty good "Top 100" list.

Kid Gleason

Just remember to start from the very beginning. If you don't start with the first episode and work your way through you won't get the full effect of AD's comedy. That's the main problem the show had IMO. FOX would advertise the s*** out of certain episodes midway through the season, people would tune in for that one episode without seeing the beginning of the season and half the jokes flew clear over the heads, so the show was unable to draw in a large committed fan base. That's why most of the die hard AD fans you come across had been watching the show from the very beginning.

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Sep 18, 2007 -> 01:44 PM)
It's on there.

Everyone keeps telling me to check that show out (Arrested Development), but I haven't seen an episode as of yet. What channel has reruns?

G4.

This list is pretty accurate IMO. Screw Family Guy and Law & Order. As long as Hill Street Blues is on there, that should cover all cop shows - since they're almost all the same anyway.

Sportscenter is on there!

• 4 weeks later...
QUOTE(RibbieRubarb @ Sep 19, 2007 -> 09:21 PM)
Hate to break it to you...But when you get past the title, Buffy was one the best TV shows of the 90s Incredibly well-written and acted.

amen. The show was so great initially. I'm just happy freaks and geeks was on there. Also Gilmore Girls and Felicity >>> BH 90210, they had better acting, writing, everything.

QUOTE(bmags @ Oct 17, 2007 -> 04:56 PM)
Also Gilmore Girls and Felicity >>> BH 90210, they had better acting, writing, everything.

Are you saying that Luke Perry, Jason Priestly, and Brian Austin Green weren't legendary actors? :D

I can't vouch for the writing or acting, because my brain repressed just about all of it.

I'm just saying; the commercial impact that this show had was immense, and surely, that has to count for something if you're putting together a Top 100 list. "Felicity" was basically a blip on the radar with 1/100th of the "Beverly Hills 90210" fanbase. This is hyperbole, but you get my point.

I can't speak on "Gilmore Girls", except for the fact that I hate the dialogue. Who the f*ck talks like that? I usually leave the room when my wife is watching it.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Oct 17, 2007 -> 08:29 PM)
Freaks and Geeks? Undeclared?

Freaks and Geeks was on there. I'm not surprised about undeclared, it didn't have the drama that Freaks and Geeks could pull off, it was a great comedy but just a comedy.