Yip, I still hate Jesse Jackson

Jenksismyhero

QUOTE(NUKE @ Sep 20, 2007 -> 10:07 AM)
He represents a large fraction of the base of the Democrat party, black people, or at least he claims he does so it's not that much of a stretch at all.

So he "claims" to represent one race in the Democratic party's following (a fraction as it is), and of course only some of them (a dwindling number too) would consider him a leader. So, he's a shill for a fraction of a fraction of the Democrats. That would be more accurate.

Narrow minded bulls*** that is OH so typical of these so called white "leaders" who are nothing more than a bunch of righty shills for the Republican party. It doesn't matter how heinous the crime, there is no such thing as a racist white person in their eyes. Just blacks who can't take a joke or turn the other cheek when they are threatened with a lynchin'

Meh. Doesn't work in this version, doesn't work in yours.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Sep 20, 2007 -> 10:42 AM)
Meh. Doesn't work in this version, doesn't work in yours.

you're a racist. racist racist racist. see, you just accuse others of being racist to cover up your deep hatred for black people. it's very obvious, texsox. you are from texas (most racist state) and use the racist term 'texas' (tex is short for texas) in your sign on name. don't try to defend yourself, you are guilty of hate. guilty, my racist friend, guilty.

QUOTE(mr_genius @ Sep 20, 2007 -> 05:21 PM)
you're a racist. racist racist racist. see, you just accuse others of being racist to cover up your deep hatred for black people. it's very obvious, texsox. you are from texas (most racist state) and use the racist term 'texas' (tex is short for texas) in your sign on name. don't try to defend yourself, you are guilty of hate. guilty, my racist friend, guilty.

I did? :wacko: Where did I accuse anyone of being a racist? And Texas as the most racist state :lolhitting