Texsox

28 members have voted

1. 1. Bartman is forgiven when

• Already done, old stuff
    • Cubs Make Playoffs
    • NLCS Appearance
    • World Series Appearance
    • World Series Win

QUOTE(Texsox @ Sep 26, 2007 -> 03:05 PM)
I'll miss his iconic look. Someone get him tickets down the third base line :lolhitting

I would say WS appearance, but there are too many Cubs fans who believe if not for Bartman, the Cubs would have won the whole thing in 2003. If Bartman won't go to games anymore, maybe a whole contingent of Sox fans could buy that section and show up with our headphones and eyeglasses.

QUOTE(Beltin'Bill @ Sep 26, 2007 -> 03:13 PM)
I would say WS appearance, but there are too many Cubs fans who believe if not for Bartman, the Cubs would have won the whole thing in 2003. If Bartman won't go to games anymore, maybe a whole contingent of Sox fans could buy that section and show up with our headphones and eyeglasses.

Its hilarious. Cubs fans forget that the game did actually keep going and their players made the team lose. Not only that but they still had one more game with their Ace on the mound that they also lost

Best part is that D Lee pretty much won it for the Marlins in those two games.

As I posted in a previous thread, Bartman is here to save the world. He is a hero, not just to sox fans, but to people everywhere.

if the dwarved bears from the city of wind are crowned victors in the contest decided on the quadrant pasture, the four horsemen will be unleashed.
Edited by southsideirish71

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Sep 26, 2007 -> 03:57 PM)
I hope he's at a playoff game.

You know 2 things are going to happen. 1.) the media will reach out and try and get his take on the cubs going to the playoffs. 2.) Some of his retarded cub fan brethren will again threaten his life.

Unless it was actually Bartman who booted that taylor-made, inning ending double play at SS that would have sent the Cubs to the bottom of the 8th up 3-1 and I'm unaware of it, he has no demons to exorcise. Only stupid Cub fans feel he is a villian, and they sadly can never be fixed.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Oct 3, 2007 -> 07:53 PM)
According to my Cub fan friends, he was forgiven a LONG time ago. According to them, only psycho Cub fans, the media, and Sox fas who enjoy flogging dead things still mention or even think about Bartman.

Which basically means they are praying they aren't cursed. :lolhitting

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Oct 3, 2007 -> 07:53 PM)
According to my Cub fan friends, he was forgiven a LONG time ago. According to them, only psycho Cub fans, the media, and Sox fas who enjoy flogging dead things still mention or even think about Bartman.

That doesnt exclude many