New Television season

juddling

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Feb 22, 2008 -> 11:17 AM)
Anyone else into "Don't forget the lyrics!" with Wayne Brady? It is growing on me. Last nights episode with Boyz II Men was a lot of fun.

oh gosh....is this what living in Indiana brings you to?

Saw a preview for the upcoming episode of PARKING WARS on A&E, and the next episode features some crybaby in a Cubs T-shirt telling a parking official he's being treated unfairly. The official responds, "I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, but..."

Looks to be comedy gold here, folks!

update

Saw the episode Tuesday night and it did not disappoint! Apparently these two guys had their car towed and had to go to the impound lot to retrieve it. It was a rental car and the paperwork was left in the car, so they told one of the guys he could go to the car to retrieve the documents, while the other guy (the one in the Cubs t-shirt) continued to b**** and moan about "how unprofessionally they were being treated in the City of Brotherly Love". The guy at the lot explained that there have been situations where they allowed more than one individual to access the lot however that had changed after a lot attendant was overpowered and attacked (perfectly logical and understandable explanation, however Cub t-shirt guy kept pissing and moaning). After they returned to the office the t-shirt guy told the impound official about how he felt he was treated unprofessionally, to which the official brilliantly responded, "well I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings." Upon leaving the office the guy said something about how they should come to Chicago and see how a REAL city treats people. The impound official then says to the camera "no wonder the Cubs lose all the time!"

Edited by zimne piwo

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone seen the million dollar Price is Right specials?Out of all the game shows that have the million dollar prize they rarely give that out,ever.But on the two Price is Right specials they had million dollar winners both times and special prizes.It was amazing and it was like no big deal like other shows would make it.

Edited by shipps

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE(Brian @ Mar 18, 2008 -> 01:07 AM)
The dude that plays Ted has gotten to make out with Mandy Moore and Vanessa Minillo this year. I'm jealous.

yeah....who does he think he is???? Zack Braff or something?????????? LOL

QUOTE(Brian @ Mar 24, 2008 -> 09:20 PM)
Britney Spears was on HIMYM for only like 5 minutes. I was happy to see Dr. Elliott Reid on it.

That was all she needed to be in; I'm glad she wasn't the focal point. That would've been awful.

I love this show.

And good lord, Two and a Half Men was f***ing creepy.

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Mar 24, 2008 -> 08:48 PM)
I missed Big Bang Theory tonight, dangit.

Sheldon rules.

Back to HIMYM, I think the doctor, Stella, is Ted's future wife. Scrubs coming to an end, Sarah Chalke probably could jump over. Plus she said the last party she was at was for St. Patty's Day but she left early. Hence last week the yellow umbrella being left behind. Just my prediction.

QUOTE(Brian @ Mar 24, 2008 -> 08:20 PM)
Britney Spears was on HIMYM for only like 5 minutes. I was happy to see Dr. Elliott Reid on it.

Yeah, Britney isn't cut out for acting.

She didn't look that bad though :ph34r:

Tramp stamp part was priceless lol, I sure got a good laugh when Ted said he originally got a caterpillar tattoo and then it turned into a butterfly, something along those lines.

Solid episode I thought.

Don't know if any of you watch Two and a Half Men but I've been disappointed with the new episodes, the show was better when Jake was younger.

QUOTE(Brian @ Mar 25, 2008 -> 12:23 AM)
Sheldon rules.

Back to HIMYM, I think the doctor, Stella, is Ted's future wife. Scrubs coming to an end, Sarah Chalke probably could jump over. Plus she said the last party she was at was for St. Patty's Day but she left early. Hence last week the yellow umbrella being left behind. Just my prediction.

Scrubs has another year though, which would complicate any additional appearances by her.

I think the first two HIMYM's back have been average at best. They were really hitting their stride early on is Season Three, but the strike totally killed their momentum. Hopefully they'll get it back to wrap this season and HOPEFULLY continue on to a fourth season. HIMYM is head and shoulders above Big Bang Theory, but as of right now Big Bang will be back next season and HIMYM won't.

I also don't think Elliot will be Ted's wife. I think they would more go for an unknown as the wife. Plus you think there would have been some mention of Ted's step-child, cause the daughter we see in 2030 certainly isn't Elliot's kid from now, she have to be like 30 in 2030.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Mar 25, 2008 -> 06:58 AM)
Scrubs has another year though, which would complicate any additional appearances by her.

A couple of the Scrubs cast members already have jobs for new shows in the fall as well. So they will be busy in the fall.

Not too mention she said she would call Ted when things settle down, so that gives her an excuse to be off the show fo a bit and re-appear later.

QUOTE(Brian @ Mar 25, 2008 -> 08:50 AM)
A couple of the Scrubs cast members already have jobs for new shows in the fall as well. So they will be busy in the fall.

Not too mention she said she would call Ted when things settle down, so that gives her an excuse to be off the show fo a bit and re-appear later.

Who else has gigs? I know Jordan has something, but she doesn't count (because she's never really on the show or needed).

Watching the Celebrity Apprentice finale tonight, I have a full blown crush on Ivanka Trump. The dress she was wearing at this auction, Giggity Giggity Goo!!! Not to mention she is successful and intelligent.