Tattoos

ShoeLessRob

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Oct 2, 2007 -> 07:42 PM)
She'd be hotter if somebody hadn't written all over her. Seriously...is that Sharpie??? That would suck.

I agree with this. She has too many tattoos but if she didn't, she'd be awesome.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Oct 2, 2007 -> 03:12 PM)
so to continue this thread. Where did you all get your ink? I got mine at rising phoenix and I am going over to tatu tattoo in wicker park for this next one.

You went out to Addison for your tattoo? Who did yours there?

QUOTE(Alpha Dog @ Oct 2, 2007 -> 08:31 PM)
You went out to Addison for your tattoo? Who did yours there?

I went out there when I lived in the burbs. I cannot recall who did the work. I actually think it was an apprentice at the time as the other artist was working on my friends much more complicated ink.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Oct 2, 2007 -> 06:42 PM)
She'd be hotter if somebody hadn't written all over her. Seriously...is that Sharpie??? That would suck.

Her ink is cool I think. To each her own... what I do think is repulsive is that cigarette hanging out of her mouth 24/7. :puke

QUOTE(DrunkBomber @ Sep 30, 2007 -> 12:48 AM)
No way. No matter how happy you are with someone something drastic could happen. Say you got one of a wife or girlfriends name and she cheated on you with one of your friends or something bad. Everytime you saw that thing after that it would be an instant reminder of it.

Easily fixed, you just get a cover up tattoo done on top of it.

But your own name?? That's just silly.

"Hey ladies I'm LosMediasBlancas, check it out, it says so right here on my arm."

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Oct 4, 2007 -> 03:32 AM)
Easily fixed, you just get a cover up tattoo done on top of it.

But your own name?? That's just silly.

"Hey ladies I'm LosMediasBlancas, check it out, it says so right here on my arm."

I wasnt even really trying to justify getting your own name I just think getting somebody elses name is a bad idea. Even if you did get a new tat over it when you saw the new one it would still make you think of whoever the original was for even though its covered up.

Getting your name is also retarded UNLESS maybe it was a nickname which still is a stretch but its better than your real name.

QUOTE(DrunkBomber @ Oct 4, 2007 -> 07:38 AM)
I wasnt even really trying to justify getting your own name I just think getting somebody elses name is a bad idea. Even if you did get a new tat over it when you saw the new one it would still make you think of whoever the original was for even though its covered up.

Getting your name is also retarded UNLESS maybe it was a nickname which still is a stretch but its better than your real name.

LOL, I hear ya.