Do not worry

Soxplosion

Everetts attitude is fine. In fact, its great! Ive always heard this guy is kinda a jerk (not sure where I heard that) but I read an article about him on ESPN.com and it showed he is a great team player who always plays his best.

He said "Im going to miss these guys. But unfortunately it comes down to the fact that were not winning. You know how it goes in July." He also said he plays hard and he plays to win.

Palmeiro said "Hes a very good player. He knows how to play the game. He plays the game hard and he plays to win. Hes a great team guy."

And Hart thanked Carl for his services in Texas. Guess that means he was doing something right.

And fans at rangers.com really loved him. They said he was always kind to the fans and that theyll really miss him. Some are fuming over the trade.

I dont know where it was said that Carls a jerk, but it sure seems thats not the case...

Everetts attitude is fine. In fact, its great! Ive always heard this guy is kinda a jerk (not sure where I heard that) but I read an article about him on ESPN.com and it showed he is a great team player who always plays his best.

He said "Im going to miss these guys. But unfortunately it comes down to the fact that were not winning. You know how it goes in July." He also said he plays hard and he plays to win.

Palmeiro said "Hes a very good player. He knows how to play the game. He plays the game hard and he plays to win. Hes a great team guy."

And Hart thanked Carl for his services in Texas. Guess that means he was doing something right.

And fans at rangers.com really loved him. They said he was always kind to the fans and that theyll really miss him. Some are fuming over the trade.

I dont know where it was said that Carls a jerk, but it sure seems thats not the case...

Back when he was with Boston, he was labeled a head case. He almost came to blows with Manager (at the time) Jimy Williams. He also squabbled with players, coaches, fans, press, etc.

The thing was, he just wanted to get out of there.

As soon as I heard about the Robbie deal.. I got on the horn to a former teammate of his to get the scoop. And since Robbie said some unflattering things about this teammate in the media I expected a lot of negative things to be said.. quite the opposite.

Quote:

"Robbie is a total gamer. He'll give 150%. Loves playing with his brother and that will be the difference".

About Carl:

"Those guys in the clubhouse are going to have a blast with him. He keeps things light and will soon become the leader of kangaroo court".

I'll say this.. with all the crap I heard about this former player in the media, and then learning the facts by getting to know him.. I definitely trust his comments.

BTW Clu... Bo was there last night. Ironic that we were just talking about him..

As soon as I heard about the Robbie deal.. I got on the horn to a former teammate of his to get the scoop. And since Robbie said some unflattering things about this teammate in the media I expected a lot of negative things to be said.. quite the opposite.

Quote:

"Robbie is a total gamer. He'll give 150%. Loves playing with his brother and that will be the difference".

About Carl:

"Those guys in the clubhouse are going to have a blast with him. He keeps things light and will soon become the leader of kangaroo court".

I'll say this.. with all the crap I heard about this former player in the media, and then learning the facts by getting to know him.. I definitely trust his comments.

BTW Clu... Bo was there last night. Ironic that we were just talking about him..

Out of curiousity, before Alomar went to NYC were there any complaints about him by his teammates or the media, outside of the spitting incident?

Quote:

About Carl:

Out of curiousity, before Alomar went to NYC were there any complaints about him by his teammates or the media, outside of the spitting incident?

No complaints from Cleveland. And that is supposedly where him and Albert hated eachother. Albert said that is the furthest from the truth. Knowing him.. and how he never holds anything back (ala Hannah Storm :rolleyes: ) I believe him completely.

Quote:

About Carl:

No complaints from Cleveland. And that is supposedly where him and Albert hated eachother. Albert said that is the furthest from the truth. Knowing him.. and how he never holds anything back (ala Hannah Storm :rolleyes: ) I believe him completely.

Roberto went to Cleveland in 1999, Albert was long gone by then, they were never teammates.

Quote:

About Carl:

Roberto went to Cleveland in 1999, Albert was long gone by then, they were never teammates.

I'm sorry.. I incinuated they were teammates. My mistake. Albert kept in touch with many of his former teammates, as well as knowing Robbie through Sandy. That is where his opinion is coming from. As well as from guys on Baltimore.

:bang :bang

I heard him on an interview yesterday down here in Anaheim after his game w/ the Angels. He said he'll be glad to come here and glad that the Sox think hes part of the missing piece. He also said he'll enjoy playing next to guys like Magglio and Konerko (wait until he sees Paulie's stats).

My question is, can this guy bunt?

Guest hotsoxchick1
My question is, can this guy bunt?
. one would certianly hope so.. Lord knows we dont have a single one here who can........... :lol: