SSR Live

Chisoxfn

Ok I'll ask a couple of questions in here.

Does Gavin Floyd's emergence give him a spot in the rotation next season, at the expense of Garland or Contreras?

And would you rather trade Garland for prospects e.g to the Dodgers for Hu and one of their young outfielders, or for someone who can help right now e.g Rafael Furcal.

Things I learned from the program:

Rex Grossman is tough. Really. Really really really! Forget about his appearance and ignore the comments by Rivera. What does Rivera know, anyway -- he only judges offenses and prepares gameplans against them and spent significant time with Grossman!

Nobody is better than Bobby Jenks in the American League and possibly all of baseball. Some guys are "just as good," but nobody is "better."

Lance Broadway has really upped his value and "turned things around." To quote, "I didn't like him before but after that one start" (against KC in September in a meaningless game) "he really showed me something!"

All from a guy who called me out saying I don't know what I'm talking about. "Sure, you were right about Floyd," and he named a couple of other guys, "but you're not so hot...how dare you call me a bad analyst!" And I guess people disagree with my contention that last year's Bears team wasn't that good without Hester and now that people are going to mainly avoid him, the Bears are doomed and were so before the season started.

What crazy views!

At least I don't think that Lance Broadway has a future as a good major league pitcher. I'll just give Gage credit for not saying that Heath Phillips has a good future, too.