2007-2008 NHL Catch All Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would pain me to see Williams go over Adams. Williams is on a completely different level then Adams, not to mention younger. If Williams goes, tell Adams to go with him. Bring in another veteran bring up the young guys .... aka Colin Frasor(just wanted to get him in cuz I want to see him succeed)

Bye Bye 08 season

It was a fun one and for the 2 games I went to this season is was fun as hell. Hope for a positive Off-season and a smart one at that. Come out firing next season.

I still can not comprehend how defense could be the focal point of this team over offense.

To think that the Adams brothers are thought of as more important than Jason Williams either tells me that I do not understand hockey or the Blackhawks are trying to win every game 1-0 or 2-1.

QUOTE(Jenks Heat @ Mar 27, 2008 -> 12:31 PM)
Last night had nothing to do with Khabi.

Well, it had something to do with him, but he did make 33 saves or so on 37 shots. The whole team took a collective stinky dumb on the cold ice last night and it steamed.

Gotta hope for an Edmonton loss tonight -- they're scoreless with Calgary entering the the third. Vancouver most likely won't finish well, as Morrisson is out for the rest of the season and I'm pretty sure Luongo is away with his wife (giving birth to a child).

They're not going to make the playoffs, but hey... it'd be neat to see them win out and at least make Nashville, Vancouver and Edmonton sweat a little bit.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Mar 29, 2008 -> 10:55 PM)
Gotta hope for an Edmonton loss tonight -- they're scoreless with Calgary entering the the third. Vancouver most likely won't finish well, as Morrisson is out for the rest of the season and I'm pretty sure Luongo is away with his wife (giving birth to a child).

They're not going to make the playoffs, but hey... it'd be neat to see them win out and at least make Nashville, Vancouver and Edmonton sweat a little bit.

didnt get your wish .. I think they ended up winning 2-1 .. but we are still 4 out .. and tomorrow means a lot, as well as the others ahead -- but they are ahead we need to worry about tomorrow

Also Nashville got a point against Detroit today.

Vancouver vs. Calgary later tonight. Need to the Flames to win that one.

If we win, we'll be 3 back of the Preds with 3 to play.