2007-2008 NHL Catch All Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Mar 31, 2008 -> 06:56 AM)
Right now the Hawks would have the 10th pick in the draft I think.

So I'd certainly take that (because I don't think we'll make the playoffs).

Tank the rest of the year to improve the draft position!!! :lolhitting

I'm obviously glad to have all the games on TV, but I still hate $Bill for making me feel like a yokel for getting so excited about a team finally entering the modern age.

"HOOOOOOORAY, WE GET TO SEE ALL THE GAMES!!! WHOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!"

while the rest of the civilized world yawns and says ".....wow.....look at that.....televised sporting events....congratulations, you're a BIG CITY now......we're soooo happy for you...."

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Apr 1, 2008 -> 11:26 PM)
So Wiz made SC's Top 10 tonight, at #6.

Wiz decided to be a camera man at the Bulls game tonight....:)

He also pulled a rookie prank on Toews and sportsnite showed Toews throwing a water bottle at his car when he dipped.. :lol:

8 crosschecks to the back of Kane by Chelios.

Typical pussy move by a lifelong coward.

Chelios is a monster when he's hitting smaller players from behind, but put a guy his size in front of him and that gutless vagina s***s his pants.

Piece of s***.

Yep great start so far, getting Hasek out of the game.

Keep it going Hawks!

Barker also has 14 points in his past 26 games. That's a good sign he's starting to get it.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Apr 3, 2008 -> 02:25 AM)
I hate this. They really are going to miss the playoffs by a point or two, and I'm going to go crazy.

I just can't wait for next season. This is insanely exciting.

Everything is going to be magnified. Don't try thinking about last night's St. Louis/Nashville game, either, as that will only get you more pissed off. Seriously... blow a 3-0 lead and a two-goal third period lead? f***ing BS, man...

Bless this bunch. If Toews doesn't get hurt is there any doubt that they'd have the 8th seed locked up? What an awesome effort...

Would it be too much to ask fate for Friday's game to mean something? Please, St. Louis -- don't let Nashville get the full two points tomorrow night.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 2, 2008 -> 10:47 PM)
Correct me if I'm wrong but as of right now Friday's game vs the Preds will not be televised?

I dont think so unless its on CSN+

Holy hell, that was a fun game to be at. They really came out and took it right to Detroit early and that was key. Took Detroit 8 minutes to get a shot. The big thing was keeping the margin at 2+. 3-1, we made it 4-1. 4-2, we made it 5-2. That game gets to a one goal margin and I would have just waited for the tying goal at that point.

So now...LET'S. GO. BLUES. Also against Vancouver. I'll be watching the Blues game tomorrow at the bar. Let's all pray.

Friday would be Nashville's 2nd game in 2 days, in our building, with everything on the line. Then Sunday we could play a Detroit team that should have the President's trophy locked up and in theory scratching some guys with the playoffs starting in 3 days.

God damn that f***ing game last night. Ugh.

OK that's enough of that. Can only hope for the help now.

Edited by IlliniKrush