2007-2008 NHL Catch All Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Apr 2, 2008 -> 11:40 PM)
Hawk fans have to pray for a regulation loss for Nash tomorrow night. If that happens, the Hawks control the fate of Nashville. Edmonton is basically done(in terms of the Hawks) because they have already played 81 games. If the Hawks win out, it doesn't matter what Edmonton does.

Vancouver is the wild card in all this. Up two points on the Hawks, with two games left, and they play Edmonton and Calgary to finish out the season. The thing I don't know if Vancouver splits, and the Hawks win out, they will have equal points. Whats the tiebreaker?

Edmonton is already officially eliminated from playoff contention.

Wins is the tiebreaker with Vancouver. They must lose one game in regulation, and we have them beat.

To anyone with comcast - the game is set to be on channel 467 tonight. Free preview of mlb extra innings, which shares the same channel set in the 460's with nhl center ice. I won't have to head to the bar after all.

Edited by IlliniKrush

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Apr 3, 2008 -> 04:28 PM)
If you want to feel even more ill before tonight's game, check out the results of the season series between Nashville and St Louis. Ugh ugh ugh -- hate having to rely on the Blues.

anything is possible!!! GO BLUES!!!

The overhead looked clear, as did the one right above the net. There's no bias here - I don't know how anyone can look at that and say it wasn't put in with his hands. Granted, i don't have HD on this game. But unless he doesn't have fingers, that was not the shaft of his stick. They probably used inconclusive and went with the call on the ice. f***ing s***.

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 12:34 AM)
The overhead looked clear, as did the one right above the net. There's no bias here - I don't know how anyone can look at that and say it wasn't put in with his hands. Granted, i don't have HD on this game. But unless he doesn't have fingers, that was not the shaft of his stick. They probably used inconclusive and went with the call on the ice. f***ing s***.

Either he batted it in with his glove or his stick was above the crossbar. That's an absolutely brutal call.

Wow -- how did Erat not bury that one...

QUOTE(EvilJester99 @ Apr 3, 2008 -> 08:40 PM)
Damn I find it so friggin hard to cheer for the Blows....but I know I have to.

I think ill use my "cheer for a division rival" free card tonight hah

I mean I do get happy when Toivonen makes a save, I just hope someone can score for them