2007-2008 NHL Catch All Thread

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Jan 18, 2008 -> 07:42 PM)
f***, if we could trade Habby for a good player and get rid of that salary there isn't a person around that wouldn't do it. But it seems like a pipe dream, does it not?

I don't want a good player for him. A bag of hockey pucks will do fine... as I have stated often. I've also said that I'd be surprised if anyone would give us that for him.

Nevermind, I obviously can't win in this thread and I'm bored with trying to argue with a brick wall.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Jan 18, 2008 -> 08:42 PM)
Man, I'm not trying to be Mr. Badass. Take it easy. You were wrong, you're still wrong, and if you want to talk about it, do so IN the NBA thread instead of bringing it up in here.

Nice of you to repeat my post. :)

Ugh... :stick

Ima PM you in a few on what I'm talking about here. We'll talk in private.

But usually I would just watch any other game. It feels strange for me to watch hockey games.

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Jan 18, 2008 -> 08:45 PM)

Nevermind, I obviously can't win in this thread and I'm bored with trying to argue with a brick wall.

I'll PM you about this as well.

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Jan 19, 2008 -> 04:29 AM)
Why not show some maturity and just drop it? Stop instigating, it is absolutely pointless.

Have you seen what he's done in this thread? Have you seen the stuff he does in other threads?

You're right -- I'll drop it and I apologize for mucking up the thread for everyone else (not being sarcastic here).

----------------------------

DK: "What do you think Lang is going to do here?"

EO: "Probably shoot it."

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Jan 18, 2008 -> 10:34 PM)
Have you seen what he's done in this thread? Have you seen the stuff he does in other threads?

You're right -- I'll drop it and I apologize for mucking up the thread for everyone else (not being sarcastic here).

----------------------------

DK: "What do you think Lang is going to do here?"

EO: "Probably shoot it."

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Jan 18, 2008 -> 10:26 PM)
Yes -- the guy who just came back from the suspension says I need to grow up. Right.

Dude, seriously, you must be an immature teenager to be making statements like this. That unrelated suspension is completely irrelevent and the fact that you know about, remember it for 2 months after it happened, and care to bring it up shows you need to get a life outside this board.

Live, be wild, you've got a lot of fun things you could be doing. Hell, when I was your age I was out having a blast on a Friday night, not home getting into Internet slugfests. (Note, I myself, am only 24 but try to stay in one night each weekend bc, you know, I have a phat ass mortage payment to worry about.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Jan 18, 2008 -> 10:34 PM)

I'm satan.

Seriously, all I did in this thread was state to deal Khabibulin bc Lalime can hold his own. I didn't personally attack you as you have done me, I don't know why you flipped your lid tonight, nor do I really care. As of this post you are dead to me.

AND that's the last time I respond to anything you ever have to say. I too apologize, to the masses, for this thread being off-topic. I just had to defend myself and reading back it's quite obvious whom the instigators are who cannot understand that people might not agree with them.

Edited by Steve9347

Kenny has forgot more about hockey than most of you guys will ever know. Not trying to be a jackass but it's true. That's all I have to add.

Nice to see the Hawks get another W. Hopefully they're starting to get themselves healthy.

Edited by Rowand44

Keith and Steve, maybe you should put each other on ignore, so we can try and keep things civil here.

Anyways, excellent performance on the road, although Colorado are banged up themselves.

And is Savy trying to create a goalie controversy here?

It's also building momentum. During their losing streak, the Blackhawks lost six games by two goals or less. Now they're starting to win the close games -- with Lalime in the net.

"The difference has been our goaltending," Chicago coach Denis Savard said.