2007-2008 NHL Catch All Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Feb 14, 2008 -> 08:38 PM)
The names being brought up really are scary.

The list of Igor Radulov, Igor Korolev, Boris Mironov, Valeri Zelepukin, Alexander Karpovtsev, Reto Von Arx, Ville Nieminen, Mikhail Yakubov, Pavel Vorobiev, and Michal Barinka make me sad.

smith_mike031024.jpg

He thanks you for your patronage.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Feb 14, 2008 -> 09:08 PM)
What the f*** was Dumont doing there? Just gave DK a shove when the whistle had blown at least two seconds prior.

I hate Nashville about as much or more than I hate Colombus.

Dumont has been doing that the whole game. He has been chippy since we took it to them in the first period.

QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Feb 15, 2008 -> 03:11 AM)
Dumont has been doing that the whole game. He has been chippy since we took it to them in the first period.

It's really a shame Tootoo isn't playing tonight -- I'd've liked to had seen Wizzer pound him again.

Also, Barker has been benched for pretty much this whole period. Shows what I know -- I thought he was having a pretty decent game...

Well -- let's rock the UC when the guys wearing the Indianhead get back and see if we can make some noise here. The Hawks are every bit as good as those other teams battling for the 8th spot when healthy.

Also... when Williams gets back, it better not be Bolland going back to Rockford. Even though Bourque scored today, I'd sit him or one of the three fourth liners.

That Toews goal last night was ridiculous.

As for throwing some fun names out there, we needn't stick only with the Smithov picks. How about some pathetic FA signings...

Doug Gilmour, Paul Coffey, Wendell Clark, Theo Fleury.

yech.

Oh, by the way, my pick for the Hawks' top target come 2008 Draft is none other than David Toews, Jonathan Toews little brother, who is wracking up points galore this year at Shattuck-St-Mary's Prep School in Minnesota --I'm certain he'll go in the top half of round one--maybe even top 5-10 by the time the rankings come out.

Seriously, how f***ing sweet would that be?

http://blackhawks.nhl.com/team/app/?servic...rticleid=353604

Crawford sent back down.

He must not have watched the game well enough for Savvy.

EDIT to say that if the idea is for Crawford to play against the Wolves on Saturday then be recalled again to watch Sunday's game, then it's the first time I'm sorry that the Hawks moved their affiliate to Rockford.

Edited by The Critic