Minnesota reaction to the trades

Mr. Showtime

Side note: I really enjoy watching these pricks go down in flames. :lol:

"If things stay the way they are right now, with Chicago playing the way they're playing, it's going to be a dogfight," said Twins center fielder Torii Hunter. "They've got all the veterans and experience on their side.

"When they were under .500, I said, 'When they get hot, watch out.' And I think they're on top of their game right now. And with all of their experience, they know how to make a hot streak last longer."

Tuesday afternoon, Hunter spoke with Everett. "He said he was going to get traded," Hunter said. "And now I'm playing against him. Man."

"They're moving and shaking," Twins manager Ron Gardenhire said.

"Oh, my goodness, I'm going to have a heart attack. I'm going to lose my hair," Twins center fielder Torii Hunter said, running his hand over his clean-shaven scalp, upon hearing of the latter trade after Minnesota's 6-1 loss to the White Sox. "We need to step it up because those guys over there are stepping it up. Dawg, that's a wakeup call."

The Alomar move alone raised eyebrows in the Twins' clubhouse before the game.

"I had a big reaction to it," Hunter said. "A rash. I heard he came to Chicago, and I broke out in a rash."

The moves sent shock waves through a division the Twins led by a half-game over second-place Kansas City when the day started — until the Sox knocked them out of first Tuesday night.

"They're definitely turning up the heat on this thing," Twins veteran Denny Hocking said. "Hopefully, we respond — respond as far as knowing what's at stake."

"If things stay the way they are right now, with Chicago playing the way they're playing, it's going to be a dogfight," said Twins center fielder Torii Hunter. "They've got all the veterans and experience on their side.

"When they were under .500, I said, 'When they get hot, watch out.' And I think they're on top of their game right now. And with all of their experience, they know how to make a hot streak last longer."

Tuesday afternoon, Hunter spoke with Everett. "He said he was going to get traded," Hunter said. "And now I'm playing against him. Man."

"I had a big reaction to it," Hunter said. "A rash. I heard he came to Chicago, and I broke out in a rash."

The moves sent shock waves through a division the Twins led by a half-game over second-place Kansas City when the day started — until the Sox knocked them out of first Tuesday night.

"They're definitely turning up the heat on this thing," Twins veteran Denny Hocking said. "Hopefully, we respond — respond as far as knowing what's at stake."

LMAO at Hunter, A rash? :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1

lol.. tori hunter... cant wait to see him bawling his eyes out cause hes not here......... :fyou him and the alphabet boys.. p and m.......... :headbang

LMAO at Hunter, A rash? :lol:

Dejection and wariness.

I LOVE IT!!!!! :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang