Texsox's new Favorite game

sox4lifeinPA

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Oct 9, 2007 -> 10:41 AM)
Are you just now finding out about this game? I've had one for about 3 years now. "Redneck" is hardly what it is.

they tout the game as a hillbilly game on the website...so I'm just going by what I see.

I guess they have the "Hillbilly Games" link there, but from the first paragraph:

The American Cornhole Association was established by a small group of dedicated Cornholers from the west side of Cincinnati, Ohio. It has grown over the years and, to the best of our knowledge, now represents the largest organized Cornhole / Corn Toss association in the United States

So, unless the number of Hillbilly's in Ohio has exploded suddenly.

horrifically overrated.....fun on occasion? yes, but gets old...decent excuse to drink, but some people take it like its their lives....yeah btw its been around for years....i believe it has its true roots from cincinnati...its ok at a tailgate, but i often just prefer throwing a football or a baseball

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Oct 9, 2007 -> 11:05 AM)
I guess they have the "Hillbilly Games" link there, but from the first paragraph:

So, unless the number of Hillbilly's in Ohio has exploded suddenly.

I fully believe that there are more rednecks in this country than most of us would like to admit... starting with Ohio