SSR Live

Chisoxfn

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Oct 10, 2007 -> 03:31 PM)
Ya, it should be up tonight. Mario was just joking around about it being 2 weeks (It would be two weeks if they were relying on me).

Tuesday @ 9 Central Time is going to be the time slot for the show.

Good deal. I only caught that last sentance, so I didn't know how it was said. :lol:

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Oct 10, 2007 -> 08:10 AM)
I'm bummed I haven't been able to catch these live ones live the past few weeks. I hear some great posters get shoutouts in this week's show, so I'll definitely be giving this a listen whenever it gets up.

I'm a great poster, I'm semi popular and I deserve a shoutout. :)

QUOTE(Molto @ Oct 10, 2007 -> 02:32 PM)

Thanks for coming through, Mario.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Oct 10, 2007 -> 08:31 PM)
Did you listen? I don't think you would be dissapointed as I did give you a shoutout.

I just downloaded the show about an hour ago, I'll listen on my commute to/from work either tomorrow or Friday.

Does that mean I won the D-Bag of the week award? :lolhitting

QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ Oct 11, 2007 -> 12:29 PM)
I just downloaded the show about an hour ago, I'll listen on my commute to/from work either tomorrow or Friday.

Does that mean I won the D-Bag of the week award? :lolhitting

You will next week now. :P

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Oct 10, 2007 -> 10:58 PM)
You will next week now. :P

I would love to win an award!

What's the song you guys play to start the show? I dig it.

Great show, I'm a little sad there wasn't some a quick mention of the Hawks, and at the very least the home opening game. Is Jason not allowed to curse? I love when you get mad Gager. Not that the whole show has to be that, just when you get going and ranting, the show perks up.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Oct 11, 2007 -> 07:20 PM)
Correct.

I'm not sure if you were listening at the time, but I did make a piont that if you wanted to come on an educate Mario and I about the Hawks we'd be up for it (like a 10-15 minute hockey segment every couple weeks with you discussing the Hawks). We'd probably mainly ask questions as neither of us are majorly up on hockey but it would definitely be good for the show as we are trying to emphasize a chicago sports theme.

Let the record show that I'm in full support of a Hawk segment on the show. Even if it's just a little state of the Hawks update every week. If Tony isn't available maybe Krush or CWS can hop on to offer some insight.

If the idea is a smash, I'm taking full credit. :)