Illiniguy

Ishmookie

Guest hotsoxchick1
I guess signing Bonds is one of them  :huh:

lol well thats not a bad idea.. but i hardly see that happening so we need to change that rule.......... :D

Lol, he made a post saying we acquired bonds, basically made a whole lot of jibberish posts. 

Still, he is more then welcome here.

Sure he's a kid and not an adult enjoying some of Milwaukees finest? BTW what beer are they selling at the cell?

Guest hotsoxchick1
Lol, he made a post saying we acquired bonds, basically made a whole lot of jibberish posts. 

Sure he's a kid and not an adult enjoying some of Milwaukees finest? BTW what beer are they selling at the cell?

damn it jason i was posting and you moved it before i could hit send.. now as i was sayin tex...you can purchase mgd or lite from any of the walking around beer guys.... and if you go out to lf concourse just before getting from under the over hang theres a stand there which sellls stuff like special export ect... and of course in the bar you can get just about any beer you like...........but for the most part its mgd and miller lite.....

Guest hotsoxchick1
whip.gif

omfg.. rotflmmfao........we need new smiles here.. come on jas update..........what ever happened to the im with s***head one and now this whipping one .. we need it.......... :headbang :D

damn it jason i was posting and you moved it before i could hit send.. now as i was sayin tex...you can purchase mgd or lite from any of the walking around beer guys.... and if you go out to lf concourse just before getting from under the over hang theres a stand there which sellls stuff like special export ect... and of course in the bar you can get just about any beer you like...........but for the most part its mgd and miller lite.....

I'm going to have to replace Shiner Bock from Texas as my official wobbly pop of Sox broadcasts. I was planning on waiting for them to reach .500 before buying the mlb extra innings package but will call today and stop watching on my computer.

One of teh problems is my 'puter and TV are in different rooms. I'm going to have to go back and forth between the game threads and the game :lol: