Josh Paul

zach23

My brother just heard the cub signed him.

Good for him, I think. He may reinvent himself and claim that growing up he was a Cub fan after all. :lol: I always liked the guy and hoped he would find the right roster spot.

Damn, I didn't want to have to root against Josh. ;)

The way the Cubs are playing we won't be seeing them in October. Let's review:

Sox get Alomar and Everett

Cubs get Josh

Hmmm who's going in the right direction.

Can Josh play 3rd :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
My brother just heard the cub signed him.

just saw it on the news.. josh headed to trip a iowa.........adios josh.. have fun............lol.lol.lol.lol.lol.........he must have wanted to stay in chicago really bad.......... :D

just saw it on the news.. josh headed to trip a iowa.........adios josh.. have fun............lol.lol.lol.lol.lol.........he must have wanted to stay in chicago really bad.......... :D

He's going to Iowa? The best thing about Iowa is if you stand in top of your car and look east you can see Chicago.

He's down at the store trying to exchange his Sox stuff for ScRubby blue stuff. Practicing in the mirror "Let's play 2 today" Looking up the Edens on his map. Drilling holes in his bat for cork. So much to do. I sincerely wish the best for him. The move was good for Shamey.

Guest hotsoxchick1

iowa is what they reported a few minutes ago on the news.....baker seems to be happy with the move......poor josh .. from one trip a to another.... wonder how long it will take for him to move up this time around???? of course his chances would have been better had the scrubs kept hudley...... :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
Josh was sighned to the cubs minor league crap

we know.........see the other josh paul topic below....... :rolleyes:

Guest hotsoxchick1
im happy for him i always liked him. who wouldnt want to stay in chicago it is great!

well im lookin to move....chicago is great in summer but sucks in the winter... ya think i can get a trade to a warmer climate?????? :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
Paul will probably get some playing time.

*I'm going to move this in with the other thread on Paul*

jas will you stop... your confusing me here.......... :rolleyes: :lol:

Good for him, I think. He may reinvent himself and claim that growing up he was a Cub fan after all.  :lol: I always liked the guy and hoped he would find the right roster spot.

I always liked Josh Paul too. It will be interesting to see if he ends up in the minors for the Cubs, which is the reason he left the Sox. He may wish he had stayed with us and taken the trip to Charlotte. he would have been just a phone call away from being back up at any time.

I heard the Cubs are looking to move Bako, their backup catcher. If so, Josh could end up being their backup.

I hope the best for Josh and that he finds a place where he gets to play.

I figure Paul will be on their roster pretty quick, otherwise he wouldn't of signed with him. I am sure Paul had a decent amount of phone calls.

He's going to Iowa? The best thing about Iowa is if you stand in top of your car and look east you can see Chicago.

He's down at the store trying to exchange his Sox stuff for ScRubby blue stuff. Practicing in the mirror "Let's play 2 today" Looking up the Edens on his map. Drilling holes in his bat for cork. So much to do. I sincerely wish the best for him. The move was good for Shamey.

Hey! No Iowa bashing or I'll come down to Texas and kick your scrawny ass! :lol:

Hey! No Iowa bashing or I'll come down to Texas and kick your scrawny ass! :lol:

Actually I have relatives in DesMoines and a very good friend in Ducorah. Nice state and what can I say home to a Cub farm team. Of course Iowa really puts the farm in farm team. :D

Actually I have relatives in DesMoines and a very good friend in Ducorah. Nice state and what can I say home to a Cub farm team. Of course Iowa really puts the farm in farm team. :D

I live about 40 miles south of Deocrah. The Oelwein Huskies regulary make the Decorah Vikings their b****.