United Nations

Texsox

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Oct 22, 2007 -> 08:17 AM)
:lol:

If only...

Isn't that pretty much lke what they have now? They act like they are on a chat board or something.

Iran: We would like to bring up the topic of sanctions against the evil zionist regime known as israel and their ultimate destruction to the floor.

Syria: First!

Indonesia; No fair, you cheated, you f@g!

Syria: face it, you were pwned!

Iran: Hey people, can we get back to the topic at hand, the destruction if Israel?

U.S.: hey people, lets keep it clean in here, moderators orders!

Saudi Arabia: i dunno if we should be so quick to destroy them. Have you seen the calender they put out with the female Israeli soldiers? They are hot!

Jordan: Aw go f*ck your goats, Saudi, we have more pressing desires here!

Israel: You guys need to get a life!

Saudi: hey, that's it, I am reporting you to the mods. again.

U.S. : Hey guys, can we just cool it here or i am gonna lock this thread.

North Korea: Anyone want some discount nukes? Easy terms, discound for cash, as long as it is not counterfeit.

QUOTE(Alpha Dog @ Oct 22, 2007 -> 08:26 AM)
Isn't that pretty much lke what they have now? They act like they are on a chat board or something.

Iran: We would like to bring up the topic of sanctions against the evil zionist regime known as israel and their ultimate destruction to the floor.

Syria: First!

Indonesia; No fair, you cheated, you f@g!

Syria: face it, you were pwned!

Iran: Hey people, can we get back to the topic at hand, the destruction if Israel?

U.S.: hey people, lets keep it clean in here, moderators orders!

Saudi Arabia: i dunno if we should be so quick to destroy them. Have you seen the calender they put out with the female Israeli soldiers? They are hot!

Jordan: Aw go f*ck your goats, Saudi, we have more pressing desires here!

Israel: You guys need to get a life!

Saudi: hey, that's it, I am reporting you to the mods. again.

U.S. : Hey guys, can we just cool it here or i am gonna lock this thread.

North Korea: Anyone want some discount nukes? Easy terms, discound for cash, as long as it is not counterfeit.

LOL, North Korea is a spam pop-up

They usually do way better in the humanitarian end of things than they do in the political end of things. Is there a use for them? Eh, I guess, but they should be much more effective and reactive. The red tape and politics are just nightmares, especially when you add the corruption that has gotten all of the way up to the top of the organizational structure of the UN. They are pretty much the Articles of Confederation. Good starting point, but they have outlived their usefulness, and need a replacement.