World Series: Red Sox v. Rockies

Gregory Pratt

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MLB really needs to do something. This is goddamn ridiculous to still be playing baseball at the tail end of October (Just saw that if it goes game 7...NOV 1ST!!!!) What's the weather gonna be in Colorada at the end of October?...probably 35-38° at night. Regardless what it is.... But I guess it's that way in basketball too. By the time June rolls around...isn't everybody pretty much sick as s*** of basketball.

Edited by Wanne

QUOTE(The Critic @ Oct 22, 2007 -> 02:43 AM)
I can now focus exclusively on hockey.

This year's series features one team I don't care much about (Colorado) against a team I actively dislike (ESPN Sawkz).

If I catch some of it by accident, that's fine, but I won't seek it out.

I used to love you.

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Oct 22, 2007 -> 10:39 AM)
I used to love you.

:lol:

Sorry, man, a Rockies/Red Sox Series does nothing for me.

Honestly, I'd rather watch a Florida Panthers/Columbus Blue Jackets game than a Red Sox/Rockies game.

Hockey has always been my favorite sport by a wide margin.

If the Red Sox win, am I to still be under the impression that there is a God? It is said that the Rockies are God's team right now - self-proclaimed by the Rockies themselves, and I think the results prove themselves - so that has to make the Red Sox Satan's team, right?

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Oct 22, 2007 -> 11:47 AM)
If the Red Sox win, am I to still be under the impression that there is a God? It is said that the Rockies are God's team right now - self-proclaimed by the Rockies themselves, and I think the results prove themselves - so that has to make the Red Sox Satan's team, right?

Well, just remember how many people thank God at award ceremonies.

Colorado has a better chance than most people believe. They beat Boston 2 out of 3 in Boston for interleague play in June. In the series they outscored Boston 20-5. They also beat up on Beckett and Schilling in their wins with their only loss being a 2-1 loss vs Wakefield.

Colorado in late October should be pretty interesting weather-wise as well.

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Oct 22, 2007 -> 10:47 AM)

No No No! Everybody knows the Yankees are the evil empire.