Vote on your favorite Halloween Candy!

knightni

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Nov 1, 2007 -> 08:45 AM)
i do have to add, I think I am one of the few people that really likes Bit O Honey too. And you dont see that type of candy much outside of Halloween

I like Bit O Honey a whole bunch, but contrary to what you just wrote, I never see it on Halloween anymore.

QUOTE(Felix @ Nov 1, 2007 -> 12:38 AM)
The fact that no one here has said candy corn is quite disappointing.

But the fact that nobody mentioned popcorn balls does my heart good. man I hated those. In my neighborhood growing up, giving out popcorn balls was a sure way of getting your trees TP'd and your house egged.

My favorite Halloween candy last night was the final one I handed out, more than 90 minutes after the alleged town-mandated end of trick-or-treating.

How does a crabass curmudgeon like me ALWAYS end up on Bucket Patrol at Halloween? The wife takes the kid out trick-or-treating and I sit like a dope next to the front door waiting for the parade of kids.

I do enjoy two things about the trick-or-treaters:

I love the little kids (2 years old and under) who barely even know they're wearing costumes. They're always the cutest kids on the face of the planet.

and

I love the total indifference of the early teenaged kids who still want the candy but put absolute zero effort into the endeavor. That kind of slacker mentality cracks me up every year.