Vote on your favorite Halloween Candy!

knightni

QUOTE(The Critic @ Nov 1, 2007 -> 11:04 AM)
My favorite Halloween candy last night was the final one I handed out, more than 90 minutes after the alleged town-mandated end of trick-or-treating.

How does a crabass curmudgeon like me ALWAYS end up on Bucket Patrol at Halloween? The wife takes the kid out trick-or-treating and I sit like a dope next to the front door waiting for the parade of kids.

I do enjoy two things about the trick-or-treaters:

I love the little kids (2 years old and under) who barely even know they're wearing costumes. They're always the cutest kids on the face of the planet.

and

I love the total indifference of the early teenaged kids who still want the candy but put absolute zero effort into the endeavor. That kind of slacker mentality cracks me up every year.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4...h&plindex=0

first time i saw this i died when larry says "well there was the trick threat" "trick or treat bang bang!"

Edited by daa84

I took over some trick or treating last night and my dog (big ass rotty) was going crazy at the door bell all night. I let him out because I thought the trick or treating was over, and low and behold someone rings the doorbell. He charges at the door and absolutely scared the crap out of a group of about 5 teenagers. They must have thought cujo was coming to the door.

QUOTE(daa84 @ Nov 1, 2007 -> 10:14 AM)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4...h&plindex=0

first time i saw this i died when larry says "well there was the trick threat" "trick or treat bang bang!"

It's very true though. We don't consider self-shaving baldsters to being a part of our society. If you have chosen to be bald, you don't get a membership, you get blacklisted. If the day ever does arise when you lose your hair naturally, you will not be allowed in.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Nov 1, 2007 -> 12:27 PM)
It's very true though. We don't consider self-shaving baldsters to being a part of our society. If you have chosen to be bald, you don't get a membership, you get blacklisted. If the day ever does arise when you lose your hair naturally, you will not be allowed in.

:lolhitting

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Nov 1, 2007 -> 11:27 AM)

Wow, bald-on-bald hate crimes! Who knew??

We fatsos are much more forgiving - we don't care how you got fat, we just bust out a pizza, some beers and maybe some cookies for dessert (....maybe..... :lolhitting ) and sit our fat asses on the sofa!

QUOTE(AssHatSoxFan @ Nov 1, 2007 -> 03:42 PM)
TWIX...the candy with the cookie crunch

Ya know right there you see the ugly side of the snack food industry. The damn cookie industry spends years and years to perfect a cookie that stays moist, like you make at home and what does the candy bar industry do? They throw it back in their faces by making a candy bar with a "cookie crunch"! Where is the "candy bar with the overly chemical tasting musshy cookie inside"??? Oh sure, they then throw it back at the cookie industry by making the chocolate covered cookie dough candy.

Bald on Bald crime is nothing compared to the snack food industry bloodbath kids.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Nov 1, 2007 -> 09:02 AM)
I like Bit O Honey a whole bunch, but contrary to what you just wrote, I never see it on Halloween anymore.

Is that the candy in the orange and black wrappers that if given out is just about the most blatant advertisement that the giver of it wanted their house egged?

QUOTE(DrunkBomber @ Nov 1, 2007 -> 10:13 PM)
Is that the candy in the orange and black wrappers that if given out is just about the most blatant advertisement that the giver of it wanted their house egged?

Mary Jane Peanut Butter Kisses

Like chocolate-less Reeses for the homeless.

QUOTE(knightni @ Nov 2, 2007 -> 02:14 AM)
Mary Jane Peanut Butter Kisses

Like chocolate-less Reeses for the homeless.

Those things are like Candy Corn and Peeps to me. Any other time out of the year and I have no interest in them, but around those right times of year, you just have to have some.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Nov 2, 2007 -> 10:33 AM)
Those things are like Candy Corn and Peeps to me. Any other time out of the year and I have no interest in them, but around those right times of year, you just have to have some.

MMMMMmmmmm, peeps.

It used to be (years ago) you just peeps at Easter. But now there's halloween peeps and Christmas peeps. And as early as stores put the stuff out, there's nearly peeps available all year. That's a good thing, but makes them a little less special.