Walker

CWSOX45

I think it's time to give our new hitting coach some credit. Last month this team looked terrible at the plate. However our bats have now come alive, and a majority of the club is just crushing the ball. Is it possible that the White Sox hitters just adjusted by themselves? I doubt it. Greg Walker deserves a lot of credit for helping us turn our season around.

Kudos to ya Greg Walker. :cheers

CWSOX45

I think it's time to give our new hitting coach some credit. Last month this team looked terrible at the plate. However our bats have now come alive, and a majority of the club is just crushing the ball. Is it possible that the White Sox hitters just adjusted by themselves? I doubt it. Greg Walker deserves a lot of credit for helping us turn our season around.

Kudos to ya Greg Walker.  :cheers

CWSOX45

Or, to play devil's advocate, was it just inevitable that the bats would wake up?

Kudos to ya Greg Walker.  :cheers

CWSOX45

Or, to play devil's advocate, was it just inevitable that the bats would wake up?

Possibly, I think Walker helped too. That and the hype of the Cubs series.

CWSOX45

I forgot about him. I'm sure he deserves some credit. I also believe it was almost inevitable. I say almost because I'm not so sure that PK can come around. I'm beginning to agree with otehrs herte who claim it's a hip, shoulder, or brain injury.

I forgot about him. I'm sure he deserves some credit. I also believe it was almost inevitable. I say almost because I'm not so sure that PK can come around. I'm beginning to agree with otehrs herte who claim it's a hip, shoulder, or brain injury.

Well if it's not can we have him fake an injury? Get him down on AAA on a rehab assignment? At least he'd get some at bats!

CWSOX45

Walker pretty much said he won't change Alomar or Everett and will let them dictate what they want to do. Makes sense, i wouldn't shake em up too much considering he hasn't seen em and worked with em all year. Maybe a very minor adjustment would be in order