The Wave

IlliniKrush

You can find me as the only one in the ballpark sitting down in the middle of a wave, still watching the game.

A few buddies spotted me in Milwaukee 2 years ago when i was sitting on the other side of the park, i was the only one sitting down and watching the game

I hate the wave. I hate beachballs. I hate all that. Some people say that it shows people are having fun. I say it shows people creating a circus at a baseball game and is unnecessary.

Thoughts?

MexWave.gif

Sorry couldn't resist.

The worst part of the wave is the danger of beer being spilled.

If i could somehow punch those little punks doing the wave, i certainly would

A shooting game would be fun.

It's an embarrassment to the real fans there, and i'm sure the players are thinking "what the f*** is going on here"

Basically people who do the wave are saying that the baseball game isn't entertaining enough.

I'm with ya, the Wave blows.

You can find me as the only one in the ballpark sitti

Thoughts?

I disagree with you 100%..........I love the wave and beachballs.......IF the game is boring it turns into fun

The wave: out of place at baseball games.

It seems to be a tradition at Michigan Football games, so it is OK in places where it is a tradition. Also, it is ok at soccer games, though I do not really like soccer

sorry rafacosta

I dislike the Wave at "The Cell," but when I'm anywhere else I could probably care less (unless the Sox are visiting, of course). When I went to a Red Sox game, watching the drunk college kids was a good distraction from my uncomfortable seat that faced left field.

I was very pissed off when the Wave made it's way around the Cell Tuesday night. These losers sitting SEC. 150 sitting in a couple rows in front of us started it.

I think there was only about 20 people in the place (including myself) that didn't join.

makes me sick.

I heard from a buddy of mine that he got up to buy a beer right when the wave came around and wasn't able to live it down the rest of the night. :D His buddies where busting his chop for being a ScRub fan.