Man shoots burglars while on phone with cops

Buehrle>Wood

QUOTE (Texsox @ Jul 1, 2008 -> 06:15 PM)
How sad it would have been if he was saying "I thought they were burglers, how was I to know they had relatives staying there?"

Yup. Relatives who climb out windows with TV's and threaten neignbors. Nice family. Tex, if you walked out of a friend's house carrying a TV, and there was a man standing in front of you with a shotgun that said "stop or i'll shoot", I'll wager that you stop, and not run at him or away.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Jul 1, 2008 -> 07:22 PM)
Yup. Relatives who climb out windows with TV's and threaten neignbors. Nice family. Tex, if you walked out of a friend's house carrying a TV, and there was a man standing in front of you with a shotgun that said "stop or i'll shoot", I'll wager that you stop, and not run at him or away.

Would you seriously want your kids playing around that guy's house?

I guess it must have been some TV if it was worth killing someone over. Nice values.

And stop or run? Interesting debate. Perhaps you would stop and try to reason with Chuckie or Freddie and their shot guns, but running seems like a plausable idea as well. He may be a concerned neighbor, or he may be one of Manson's followers. He may just want to talk to you, or he may want an easy shot.