I am now part of the Iowa workforce

Heads22

Congrats Heads, but like I told you earlier, milk not working as long as you can.

I don't even know how I got stuck working 50 hours a week during the summer. I'm so over this crap. On the plus side I can use the computer during slower times.

Congrats Heads, but like I told you earlier, milk not working as long as you can. 

I don't even know how I got stuck working 50 hours a week during the summer.  I'm so over this crap.  On the plus side I can use the computer during slower times.

I'm workin 40 hours at this office job and then umping usually 2-3 times on the weekdays and 2-3 games each on saturday and sunday, so i hear ya Jason.

And to think i was an eager just graduated freshman in HS years back, anxious to start working. Oh boy

I don't even know how I got stuck working 50 hours a week during the summer.  I'm so over this crap.  On the plus side I can use the computer during slower times.

I'm workin 40 hours at this office job and then umping usually 2-3 times on the weekdays and 2-3 games each on saturday and sunday, so i hear ya Jason.

And to think i was an eager just graduated freshman in HS years back, anxious to start working. Oh boy

I'm supposed to be scoring for stats inc, but I've yet to do my practice game and have had no time.

Pay is great so I better start soon. Then I can quit this job and become a professional statitician even though i don't know it.

I started work today at a convience store....2 hours 28 minutes @ $7 an hour. My manager is my mother. BMR, wanna trade?  :lol:

Noooooooooooooooooo. Ive worked at a few of those stores. NEver again, bro. NEver again.

Guest hotsoxchick1
It a message board kinda like this. I was just wondering cause there is someone from Iowa on there.

oh like everyone from iowa knows everyone else in iowa huh.........lol..... ;) sorry couldnt resist that one......

I'm supposed to be scoring for stats inc, but I've yet to do my practice game and have had no time.

Pay is great so I better start soon. Then I can quit this job and become a professional statitician even though i don't know it.

How'd you get involved with Stats Inc? sounds like a great job