I guess State Popo sleep in on Sundays

EvilMonkey

My wife took our boys to see her father in Branson, Mo last week. He is very sick, so this may be a last time for them to see him. Her and her brother are going to stay another week, so I drove to St. Louis this AM to meet her half way and bring the boys the rest of the way home. Left the house at 6:30 AM, and saw zero cops the whole way down. After we had lunch and loaded up to head home, saw 28! They sure didn't have to worry about too much speeding with all that freezing rain crap coming down!

QUOTE(Alpha Dog @ Nov 25, 2007 -> 05:22 PM)
My wife took our boys to see her father in Branson, Mo last week. He is very sick, so this may be a last time for them to see him. Her and her brother are going to stay another week, so I drove to St. Louis this AM to meet her half way and bring the boys the rest of the way home. Left the house at 6:30 AM, and saw zero cops the whole way down. After we had lunch and loaded up to head home, saw 28! They sure didn't have to worry about too much speeding with all that freezing rain crap coming down!

Rain freezes? :huh Hey Kap, ain't that crazy s***?

QUOTE(Rex Hudler @ Nov 26, 2007 -> 12:00 AM)
What is this freezing rain and snowflakes stuff you speak of??

It's interesting stuff. It's generally white unless a dog uses it as its washroom. I try to avoid these sections of frozen rain. Now, my favorite part about this stuff is that you can pack it together into a ball and throw it at people's genitalia.

I hate warm weather. I love snow.

Edited by BobDylan

QUOTE(dasox24 @ Nov 26, 2007 -> 08:03 PM)
I didn't see any state troopers during my 6 hour drive from Memphis to Knoxville. Seems kinda rare, especially for the Sunday after a major holiday.

LOL, is kind of funny...I saw several through South Dakota when driving back home, but didn't see any until about 100 miles outside of Bismarck when I saw 4 HiPo's within a 1 mile stretch. One had his car turned off on the side of the road with another behind him helping him, and then I saw a trailer pulled over by 2 cops. So that was fun. And then on the way back, I didn't see any until I was 60 miles north of Vermillion when I saw 2 cops within a half mile stretch.

It was fun.