Soxtalk's newest member

IlliniKrush

Thanks everyone for all the text messages and calls and posts. She was a few weeks early, but you couldn't tell from anything other than her weight. Thankfully she eats like her mom so she'll be a little fatty in no time. :lol:

I have a ton of pictures and I'll get a few up asa I get things a bit organized around here.

Thanks again!!

QUOTE(Steff @ Nov 29, 2007 -> 05:21 PM)
Thanks everyone for all the text messages and calls and posts. She was a few weeks early, but you couldn't tell from anything other than her weight. Thankfully she eats like her mom so she'll be a little fatty in no time. :lol:

I have a ton of pictures and I'll get a few up asa I get things a bit organized around here.

Thanks again!!

:headbang Continued good health for you and your baby :pray

I hope this isn't too big. I took it with the phone and I can't figure out how to resize it properly.

Night 1 at home was uneventful and we even got more sleep than anticipated. She's eating 2 oz every 2 hours and then right back to sleep. Hopefully things continue to run this smooth. :pray :lol:

QUOTE(Steff @ Nov 30, 2007 -> 02:04 PM)
I hope this isn't too big. I took it with the phone and I can't figure out how to resize it properly.

Night 1 at home was uneventful and we even got more sleep than anticipated. She's eating 2 oz every 2 hours and then right back to sleep. Hopefully things continue to run this smooth. :pray :lol:

Ah, yes a crowned princess already :)

She is beautiful, and hopefully she keeps cooperating.