Yay! Bought a car.

Mr. Showtime

Not to gloat, but....wait I'm going to gloat:

BMW 740iL, yeah be envious. My Dad is basically set on buying one, although he tried out the BMW SUV today. If he gets the SUV, my Mom and I will kill him.

The X5 is sweet...

I'm either getting that or the Infinity FX45 this fall.

If my vote matters steff, go with the X5 or the new RX.

Those Euro Lights are tight.

Cerb, that is gonna be pimp...I'm thinking we have a new car for the roadtrip :lol:

BMW 740iL, yeah be envious. My Dad is basically set on buying one, although he tried out the BMW SUV today. If he gets the SUV, my Mom and I will kill him.

The X5 is sweet...

I like the Z4 a lot better. The thing flies, and looks well to boot.

2 completely different things. The Z4 IS the sports car of the year. Better then the Z06, IMO. But you can't compare that to the 740 or even the X5. Different uses. But I will agree... I wouldn't mind having one in the garage ;)

The X5 is sweet...

If my vote matters steff, go with the X5 or the new RX.

Those Euro Lights are tight.

Cerb, that is gonna be pimp...I'm thinking we have a new car for the roadtrip :lol:

You don't like the Infinity..?

It's got a few more affordable features on it (navagation system on the premium pkg, rear bumper cam - LOL) that cost an arm and a leg on the BMW. ($1800 versus near $3K) And it's not as high off the ground. But we had good luck with the 528.. so we'll probably stick with the BMW.

2 completely different things. The Z4 IS the sports car of the year. Better then the Z06, IMO. But you can't compare that to the 740 or even the X5. Different uses. But I will agree...  I wouldn't mind having one in the garage  ;)

What the hell!

This thread was supposed to be about me. :P

Guest hotsoxchick1
Oh.. I'm sorrrreeeee honey!!  ;)

With that new car you can drive Michelle around now  :headbang

Atleast, I have all my mirrors on my car. :)

And I won't be called "soxchick" again either. :angry:

lol... hey i never told anyone of that day you were being looked at by that old man at maurys... he was so excited to finally meet the soxchik when you stepped out of the car there ian........lol..........now you can drive me around is right.....i say you owe me a few trips to chicago..... :D ill let ya slide on the trips to maurys though...lol.......... ;)

$299 a month, what is that..13 or 14 grand?

That sounds pretty good... :headbang

Yep, 13 something was what it ended up being.

Hmm, Can't buy any new cars as of right now, even though i have 2 cars...my "everyday" car and my pimp ride that I took 3 years rebuliding and putting in the "extra" s***.

It has served me well...gotta love the boat :headbang

lol... hey i never told anyone of that day you were being looked at by that old man at maurys... he was so excited to finally meet the soxchik when you stepped out of the car there ian........lol..........now you can drive me around is right.....i say you owe me a few trips to chicago..... :D ill let ya slide on the trips to maurys though...lol.......... ;)

I'd run that old man down if I saw him again.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I'd run that old man down if I saw him again.

and dirty up your new car????? well i guess you can ride around with blood stains on a black car for a while without getting caught......lol............at least it blends in when it dries...... ;) :lol:

and dirty up your new car????? well i guess you can ride around with blood stains on a black car for a while without getting caught......lol............at least it blends in when it dries...... ;)  :lol:

I can clean it off real quick!

Guest hotsoxchick1
I can clean it off real quick!

you better go buy you a nice fitting cap and put the for not for hire sign in the window... as i see it you will be driving me around for a few months.....lol...... :D