ZITO,ZITO!

Ishmookie

I highly doubt it. Highly.

on espn radio 1000 one of the guys said that hawk said another trade might be in the works that would blow our minds or something along that line. i wonder what in the world this is all about?

Actually, Hawk was on with Rosenbloom and Buffone, and he said the Sox are working on one other deal, and if it goes through, it will blow your mind.

Mulder is from South Holland, IL.

I could have sworn Zito grew up in a warm climate state.

And speculation about Zito was from a caller. So a snotty nosed 12 year old named Biff could have all of you guys excited. ;)

Give it time, we'll find out who it is (if there is a trade) soon enough.

I'm sure there's nothing Reinsdorf would love more than being the 'talk of the All-Star Game Weekend'.

Ya I heard that Hawk is hearing that another major deal is going to go down. I'm assuming this one is for a pitcher and no I don't think it will be any of the A's guys and if it is look for a Honel, Wing, Rauch, Borchard package and yes it would be worth every penny.

But that part isn't happening. My guess is it is Sidney Ponson and he will be in the rotation by the start of the All Star Game. So maybe we get him and then another guy (Reliever or backup type player).

I'd guess that it is Carlos Lee going.

Also rumor is the Reds are going to deal Dunn and a pitcher for Penny and Luis Castillo.

Ya I heard that Hawk is hearing that another major deal is going to go down.  I'm assuming this one is for a pitcher and no I don't think it will be any of the A's guys and if it is look for a Honel, Wing, Rauch, Borchard package and yes it would be worth every penny. 

But that part isn't happening.  My guess is it is Sidney Ponson and he will be in the rotation by the start of the All Star Game.  So maybe we get him and then another guy (Reliever or backup type player). 

Also rumor is the Reds are going to deal Dunn and a pitcher for Penny and Luis Castillo.

I would trade Honel, Borchard and whomever for Zito.

But that part isn't happening.  My guess is it is Sidney Ponson and he will be in the rotation by the start of the All Star Game.  So maybe we get him and then another guy (Reliever or backup type player). 

I hope it is Ponson.

WTF? I wouldn't deal Dunn, but that's just me.

I hope it is Ponson.

i dont think Ponson would be a bad pickup for the right price.

I hope it is Ponson.

Dunn is overrated at this point in his career, but will be very good. Seems like a dumb deal to me from the Reds side.

If I were the Fish I'd let Caberra play 2nd with Lowell at 3rd and Dunn in the outfield. That would be damn good.

Braden Looper, Castillo, Penny, and Derrick Lee are some of the guys available in Florida.

I think the Sox are working on something. Could it be a Carlos Lee, Paul Konerko for Brian Lawrence and Ryan Klesko swap. I know I know...just a pipedream, but who the heck knows.

I hope it is Ponson.

i dont think Ponson would be a bad pickup for the right price.

He's on pace to win 20 and the Orioles are supposedly willing to take on salary (Konerko) if they get a prospect in return (Diaz/Ginter/Meaux) I'm not talking our best.

Ponson throws innings, has a great arm, and is on pace to win 20. Too much pitching is a problem I'd love to have.

I really don't think that Ponson would "Blow My Socks Off" unless Hawk is just hyping a trade just to hype. I wouldn't mind Ponson at all however. Anybody is better than the "54 Footer" every fifth day right now

I think the Sox are working on something.  Could it be a Carlos Lee, Paul Konerko for Brian Lawrence and Ryan Klesko swap.  I know I know...just a pipedream, but who the heck knows.

I think Hawk was just blowing smoke and nothing will happen.

I really don't think that Ponson would "Blow My Socks Off" unless Hawk is just hyping a trade just to hype. I wouldn't mind Ponson at all however. Anybody is better than the "54 Footer" every fifth day right now

Well my theory is Hawk has always liked Ponson so he would be very pumped about bringing him in.

I love having great pitching and moving Wright to the pen would really give the Sox depth as well as added insurance in case anyone goes down.

If you think about it, Kris Benson is available as is Kip Wells. Could a Benson/Giles deal be close :lol: