Night view picture of the cell

Rooftop Shots

Need some ideas on where I can locate a poster size (16 X 20) or (18 X 24) of a night view picture of the Cell taken from behind home plate as well as the same for Old Comiskey. An example what I am looking for is pasted below. I once saw one of the opening game world series, with the amereican flag, but once again, it was not available is poster size. Benn coming up dry for quite a while now. I'm looking for unframed ones. Anyone have any ideas? Links? Thanks!

whitesox.jpg

QUOTE(Rooftop Shots @ Dec 2, 2007 -> 12:04 AM)
Need some ideas on where I can locate a poster size (16 X 20) or (18 X 24) of a night view picture of the Cell taken from behind home plate as well as the same for Old Comiskey. An example what I am looking for is pasted below. I once saw one of the opening game world series, with the amereican flag, but once again, it was not available is poster size. Benn coming up dry for quite a while now. I'm looking for unframed ones. Anyone have any ideas? Links? Thanks!

whitesox.jpg

Rooftop, you say it's not available in poster size. Can you get in an 8x10? If so, you can have it enlarged into poster size.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Dec 2, 2007 -> 04:41 AM)
Rooftop, you say it's not available in poster size. Can you get in an 8x10? If so, you can have it enlarged into poster size.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for one. So far, all I've seen a rather expensive photos with captions that are framed. Hard to find what I'm looking for of a nightime behind the plate shot of the cell and old Com. The enclosed picture was taken from a business websight and when I called to see if I could get a copy of it, I got a lot of runaround. In rather nice words that wre unspoken, I got the message that a copy would not be available for a purchase. In the meantime though, your suggestion is a good start. At least whe I finf the right photo, I can have something done with it. Thanks!

Like this?

05-us-cellular-field-world-series-gm1-fl

Team: Chicago White Sox

Player: US Cellular Field

Title: '05 World Series: US Cellular Field Game 1 Flag

Manufacturer: Photofile, Inc.

Size: 16x20 Photo Double matted and framed in a 20x24 Black Hardwood Frame.

Description: 2005 Picture of US Cellular Field During Game 1 of the World Series.

List Price: $79.95

Sale Price: $64.95

http://prosportspictures.com/mlb/16x20-framed.php?id=1015

Edit:

Or you could buy it unframed here:

http://www.photofiledirect.com/cgi-bin/sho...archResult.html

AAGS188 US Cellular Field - '05 World Series Game 1 / National Anthem - Chicago White Sox

Edited by Linnwood

QUOTE(Linnwood @ Dec 2, 2007 -> 04:53 PM)
Like this?

05-us-cellular-field-world-series-gm1-fl

Team: Chicago White Sox

Player: US Cellular Field

Title: '05 World Series: US Cellular Field Game 1 Flag

Manufacturer: Photofile, Inc.

Size: 16x20 Photo Double matted and framed in a 20x24 Black Hardwood Frame.

Description: 2005 Picture of US Cellular Field During Game 1 of the World Series.

List Price: $79.95

Sale Price: $64.95

http://prosportspictures.com/mlb/16x20-framed.php?id=1015

Edit:

Or you could buy it unframed here:

http://www.photofiledirect.com/cgi-bin/sho...archResult.html

AAGS188 US Cellular Field - '05 World Series Game 1 / National Anthem - Chicago White Sox

[/size]"EXCELLLLLENT" Thanks a Ton for the reply and source. Perfect!!! The same shot of the old Comiskey may be hard to come by, but I'm sure there is one out there some where. Thanks again Linnwood!

QUOTE(Rooftop Shots @ Dec 2, 2007 -> 11:34 PM)
[/size]"EXCELLLLLENT" Thanks a Ton for the reply and source. Perfect!!! The same shot of the old Comiskey may be hard to come by, but I'm sure there is one out there some where. Thanks again Linnwood!

Ohhh you mean this?

http://www.allposters.com/-sp/Old-Comiskey...rs_i110339_.htm

QUOTE(knightni @ Dec 2, 2007 -> 10:37 PM)

As a matter of fact, I have this one bookmarked. The view is perfect. If I don't come across a nightvision one with the lights on as in the previous posts, then this picture is a definate winner. Thanks for the reply! The source that you gave has a better price that what I previously bookmarked. When I'm finished with all of this, having The Cell and Old Comiskey side by side bordered with the topps baseball cards from the 1959 team and the 2005 team is going to be a real eye catcher amongst my little Sox emporium.