IMPORTANT: HOTSOXCHICK.........

Be Good

WE have been winning with it.........I think ya should leave it in there its one of many of our good luck charms......BUT thats a decision ya have to make.......AND I am confident ya will make the right one

BE GOOD

Guest hotsoxchick1

the flush stays just for you hon...... ;) i have come to find it a nice reminder of how the season started out.. and will use it to look back if we do well....heather shut up ... roman is yours exclusively.............you take care of him... i make no claim to him...... :D ... thankyou for the flowers hurt.......that was sweet.........

the flush stays just for you hon...... ;)  i have come to find it a nice reminder of how the season started out.. and will use it to look back if we do well....heather shut up ... roman is yours exclusively.............you take care of him... i make no claim  to him...... :D ... thankyou for the flowers hurt.......that was sweet.........

THANKS ya I appricate it..............IT'S nice how ya will do something just for me.......I am blushing :lol:

BE GOOD

the flush stays just for you hon...... ;)  i have come to find it a nice reminder of how the season started out.. and will use it to look back if we do well....heather shut up ... roman is yours exclusively.............you take care of him... i make no claim  to him...... :D ... thankyou for the flowers hurt.......that was sweet.........

I luv when she's in denial of who she REALLY loves....LOL!!!