Im dont think Cotts is gone...

T R U

I feel real good knowing that Cotts most likely isnt one of the prospects going..

Think about it, if it was Cotts we would know, it would be out, but since they dont even know who they r taking, i dont think that Cotts is involved which really makes my day..

also..

I want to know who and when the Sox plan on making a trade for another startin pitcher.. Weaver? I wouldnt give em Cotts

I feel real good knowing that Cotts most likely isnt one of the prospects going..

Think about it, if it was Cotts we would know, it would be out, but since they dont even know who they r taking, i dont think that Cotts is involved which really makes my day..

also..

I want to know who and when the Sox plan on making a trade for another startin pitcher.. Weaver? I wouldnt give em Cotts

Most likely a major leaguer or two. Since Jimenez and Rios are on the block, those two could go, and then another two guys I could see moved are Konerko and Gary Glover.

I like Weaver, but no one else seems to.  And to an extent you have to please the fans.  So unless they don't give up too much.  NO TO WEAVER.

Well I love Jeff Weaver as a pitcher. The guy is old school, isn't afraid to pitch inside and has whicked stuff. Right now you wouldn't have to give up anything good to get him and he's way talented.

If anyone watched him pitch on Sunday against the Mets you'd of seen the nasty movement he has and just how he can shutdown a team.