What does everyone want for Christmas?

Buehrle>Wood

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Dec 7, 2007 -> 05:01 PM)
I have two of those Ihome's they rock. Just make sure you put the proper IPOD holder in the cradle or it may break the connection.

Yeah, we have one in the house. I want one of those smaller ones to keep at work so I can play the Pod when I work on Sunday nights. By the time I'm done on Sundays, the thing's battery is all but drained.

I just want a girlfriend, let alone a new one. And as far as 2 front teeth, I need those as well, but for the bottom. I was born without perminant teeth for my bottom 2 front, so I still have my baby teeth there at 22, crazy.

Otherwise I don't know what I want for Christmas, for about 3 or 4 years, I asked for a telescope and never got one, until I bought one this summer for myself. I hate to ask for money but maybe just that.

+Donations to the CU Crisis Nursery

+Hopes that my junior high's canned food drive raises more than our goal of 1,000 lbs. of food for the local community center's food pantry so we can stick it to the mentality that only negative things come out of the town

+My parents sponsoring a kid from the Christian Children's Fund

+Some Chikara DVD's

+Some Kurt Vonnegut books

+Money

+Ed Wood DVD

Anything else would be pretty cool.

outside of the normal things (world peace, incredible personal wealth, my choice of the world's most attractive women, etc.) i think i want an mp3 player. i had one, but it was recently stolen out of my car. that, and a really kick-ass snow sled. my daughter's about the age where we can start sledding in the winter, and an awesome sled would make that experience all-the-more enjoyable.

QUOTE(knightni @ Dec 9, 2007 -> 05:56 PM)
In 2008/09 to have the Sox, Bears, Bulls, and Blackhawks all win the World Championship.

That would be awesome... I'd talk so much s*** to my Boston friends who think their city is so damn great and constantly trash talk about how much better their sports teams are. Damn, I hate Boston fans. So annoying.

For Christmas....................to know, that I know, that I know, that I know, that we had made some moves in which we were not only able to compete with Detroit and Cleveland, but to have some REAL ALL OUT CONFIDENCE [/size]that in those moves that were made, that we were good enough to show them that we can feaseably make a run for the A.L. Central title in an all out war with them. Keep shopping Kenny! Sales get bigger as Christmas approaches. Hopefully you'll still be able to put together a nice "Package" for us under the "Central Tree!"

All of us are still itching to yell out YAY!!! Way To Go! YEAH BABY!!! JUST WHAT WE WANTED!

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Dec 9, 2007 -> 04:24 PM)
+Donations to the CU Crisis Nursery

+Hopes that my junior high's canned food drive raises more than our goal of 1,000 lbs. of food for the local community center's food pantry so we can stick it to the mentality that only negative things come out of the town

+My parents sponsoring a kid from the Christian Children's Fund

+Some Chikara DVD's

+Some Kurt Vonnegut books

+Money

+Ed Wood DVD

Anything else would be pretty cool.

Wow! Our lists are the same, except I really want world peace, if only for one day. :pray ANd I'd like everyone to be blessed by the God of their choice.

QUOTE(Rooftop Shots @ Dec 9, 2007 -> 06:28 PM)
For Christmas....................to know, that I know, that I know, that I know, that we had made some moves in which we were not only able to compete with Detroit and Cleveland, but to have some REAL ALL OUT CONFIDENCE [/size]that in those moves that were made, that we were good enough to show them that we can feaseably make a run for the A.L. Central title in an all out war with them. Keep shopping Kenny! Sales get bigger as Christmas approaches. Hopefully you'll still be able to put together a nice "Package" for us under the "Central Tree!"

All of us are still itching to yell out YAY!!! Way To Go! YEAH BABY!!! JUST WHAT WE WANTED!

I know that this isn't the place or the thread to do so, but If anyone has any ideas on how I can get rid of the"size" in quotes when I post different font sizes or boldness, please leave feedback in "How Does That Work?" Forum under Font Question / Sizing. Knightni!! I appreciate your help and feedback, but for what ever reason whether I click the sizing and/or bold buttons and type in the words, or type in the words and then just highlight what I want sized or in bold, the size words keep popping up. The old format had a button of "Close all tags" which used to do the trick. Now it is no longer there. My latest post I highlighted the above words, sized and put in bold what I wanted done, and the friggin' keeps popping up.

QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ Dec 10, 2007 -> 05:53 AM)
Jesus.

DB, you need to write clearer for the slow people on here like myself.

Ha.

Now come on what else would sunnies imply? Right now I have my $2 pair from the Kuala Lumpur Market that I have used for way too long, it's time to upgrade.

I suppose in Chicago you don't see the sun much though, so you probably don't need them. :P

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Dec 9, 2007 -> 07:37 PM)
Ha.

Now come on what else would sunnies imply? Right now I have my $2 pair from the Kuala Lumpur Market that I have used for way too long, it's time to upgrade.

I suppose in Chicago you don't see the sun much though, so you probably don't need them. :P

I have no idea what it meant, that's why I asked. Lord only knows what crazy **** you have going on in that part of the world.

I wear glasses, but I do have transition lenses, so when I go out in the sun they tint up.