Went over to wsi.......

Bmr31

Well.. ya know I have this yearly BBQ and there is always a standing invite to everyone. If some of them come are you guys going to behave or am I going to have to pick up a few extra pairs of cuffs...?? :whip

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
however some keeps bringing up old news and dwells on it. let it go, it give everyone a black eye.

rethreads = old s***.

lol besides mine here now ldf whos name was the last response to this thread????? lmao who loves ya hon... oh and for the record.. i never had a problem with west.. always enojyed talkin with him... never had a problem with daver except for the time he hounded me to hook up with his reporter friend and i had to tell him my sources....phg on the other hand is such a pompous asshole that he is in fact the only one i have ever had a problem with on that site..........even after the introduction a few years ago at soxfest... f*** him if he wants to think hes all that high and mighty let him.... who cares........i choose not to be part of it........and remain that way....... :D :fyou wsi... this is such a better home and is coming along quite nicely in its construction........ ;)

ahhh who cares what you have to say, was i talking to you.

:bringit

who loves ya :whip

lol.. i would expect no other answer from you ldf.........typical male.... ;) :whip :D