Went over to wsi.......

Bmr31

i been gone for a week and misses alot of baseball. i also miss the beginning of this thread,

spiff, and ian, way to go!!!!!

you did me proud by your comments on the board.

ref to the top 10 i still think i am on the top 10, that is sad to think that no-one has been able to take over our spots. oh well.

to hell with davers and his boot licking lackeys.

lol thanks, i think. i was just tryin to tell the story.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh the 2 week annual lets talk about wsi again and again thread ................WHO CARES  :rolleyes:

IF you dont like it dont read it. Thats pretty simple huh? I mean the title of the thread is obvious.............if you dont care why did you read it?

IF you dont like it dont read it. Thats pretty simple huh?  I mean the title of the thread is obvious.............if you dont care why did you read it?

temper temper. :nono

what happen to the new bmr of 2 weeks ago :D

j/k

j/k

lol uh i dont have a temper any longer. Im not pissed in the least. That doesnt mean i am going to stop responding to ignorance. ;)

JUST thought I share with you 2 posts in the WSI fantasy league-WSI

I don't post all that much, I do more of reading of everything to get information beings that I live in in the SF Bay Area now.

I see more and more issues with what is going on around there. Just one more of the problems with the heirarcy of Daver and Co. I am beginnging to thing Soxnet is going to be the way go to soon.

Jamie

2nd post

I used to spend a lot of time at Soxnet & still do drop in & check things out from time to time. There are a lot of posters over there that know their stuff & I want to be able to get as much Sox info as possible. I just have to be in the right mood to sort through all of the "look at me I'm cussing & talking dirty" posts to get to the ones with substance. The BS at WSI really gets old at times too. I'm glad there's more than just one quality place to go for White Sox talk.

Geezus.. let it go!

ILLLLLLLL trryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I don't post all that much, I do more of reading of everything to get information beings that I live in in the SF Bay Area now.

I see more and more issues with what is going on around there. Just one more of the problems with the heirarcy of Daver and Co. I am beginnging to thing Soxnet is going to be the way go to soon.

Jamie

2nd post

I used to spend a lot of time at Soxnet & still do drop in & check things out from time to time. There are a lot of posters over there that know their stuff & I want to be able to get as much Sox info as possible. I just have to be in the right mood to sort through all of the "look at me I'm cussing & talking dirty" posts to get to the ones with substance. The BS at WSI really gets old at times too. I'm glad there's more than just one quality place to go for White Sox talk.

Geezus.. let it go!

Dont even bother trying to please the queen of hypocrisy.......

Jamie

2nd post

Geezus.. let it go!

Dont even bother trying to please the queen of hypocrisy.......

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

j/k

lol uh i dont have a temper any longer. Im not pissed in the least. That doesnt mean i am going to stop responding to ignorance. ;)

I simply see someone who cannot let the wsi thing go, I bet 2 weeks from now you start another wsi thread about someone or something to talk about it again and again, this is Soxnet if you love to talk about wsi so much go back there and talk all you want about it.

temper temper.   :nono

j/k

I simply see someone who cannot let the wsi thing go, I bet 2 weeks from now you start another wsi thread about someone or something to talk about it again and again, this is Soxnet if you love to talk about wsi so much go back there and talk all you want about it.

Cant let the wsi thing go? All i did is tell some of my fellow wsi guys that i finally went over there and checked it out. The only one who cant let it go, seems to be you. ONE LAST TIME, if you dont like the threads, dont read them. Are ya smart enough to do that? You seem way more interested in "fighting" the wsi threads, than i do starting them. GET f***ING OVER IT, cuz im gonna talk about whatever the f*** i want, when i want. Possibly youre some nerd wsi mod who is afraid of a bad rep. Well hey, you created it yourself , so deal with it.

j/k

I would have to agree here. I could care less how people feel about one site or the other...

Chill out people, it's just the internet. Let things go... Not good to bottle them up and let them erupt in small doses every 2-3 weeks.

j/k

I would have to agree here. I could care less how people feel about one site or the other...

Chill out people, it's just the internet. Let things go... Not good to bottle them up and let them erupt in small doses every 2-3 weeks.

SO im not letting it go because i started a thread saying that i went over to wsi finally, and i didnt find any regulars? Thats it. end of story. You guys read into things in the way you want, instead of reality.

j/k

SO im not letting it go because i started a thread saying that i went over to wsi finally, and i didnt find any regulars? Thats it. end of story. You guys read into things in the way you want, instead of reality.

I'd say a person who publicly says he hates WSI, then goes over there, and then reports it here has a problem getting over stuff...

But maybe bmr doesn't like admitting "reality bmr's" flaws.

Believe me guys, i have much bigger concerns in my life right now than f***ing wsi. Wsi is the last thing on my mind right now. I just reported something i did, which is go check it out............get over it. :rolleyes:

j/k

I'd say a person who publicly says he hates WSI, then goes over there, and then reports it here has a problem getting over stuff...

ummm i dont hate wsi and never once said i did. Nice try. WSI is a great site, with many great members, and 3 assholes running it. Ive never said differentyly and im really getting f***ing sick of people like you putting other words in my mouth.

j/k

BMR, ya right, all ya were doin was statin a fact :headbang

j/k

BMR, ya right, all ya were doin was statin a fact :headbang

:cheers

j/k

Cant let the wsi thing go? All i did is tell some of my fellow wsi guys that i finally went over there and checked it out. The only one who cant let it go, seems to be you. ONE LAST TIME, if you dont like the threads, dont read them. Are ya smart enough to do that? You seem way more interested in "fighting" the wsi threads, than i do starting them. GET f***ING OVER IT, cuz im gonna talk about whatever the f*** i want, when i want. Possibly youre some nerd wsi mod who is afraid of a bad rep. Well hey, you created it yourself , so deal with it.

Sure you can talk about anything you want , that is my point you only talk about MODS or WSI move on to another topic

your groveling about WSI is beyond obsessive week after week. I am only part of this site, there you go again with you're MOD obsession again, f*** is this getting old.

j/k

Sure you can talk about anything you want , that is my point you only talk about MODS or WSI move on to another topic

your groveling about WSI is beyond obsessive week after week. I am only part of this site, there you go again with you're MOD obsession again, f*** is this getting old.

dude uh i have over 2000 posts and i can guarantee about 99.5 % of them are NOT about wsi. You seem to have a serious issue, that everyone can see through... go back to pissing people off at wsi, thats what you do best. :rolleyes:

This recent argument has reminded me of the days at WSI and why I left WSI and why you got banned from WSI bmr. Not that I want to start anything. Bmr, chill out. You made your point, there is no point in repeating it because soxfest obviously isn't listening. Anyway...

Does anybody else get dizzy when you quote things from like 5 posts and they are quoted inside of each other? It drives me crazy lol. :bang

Does anybody else get dizzy when you quote things from like 5 posts and they are quoted inside of each other? It drives me crazy lol. :bang

There was one thread where in which there was atleast 15-20 quotes inside of each other. It was awful.