Went over to wsi.......

Bmr31

JUST thought I share with you 2 posts in the WSI fantasy league-WSI

I don't post all that much, I do more of reading of everything to get information beings that I live in in the SF Bay Area now.

I see more and more issues with what is going on around there. Just one more of the problems with the heirarcy of Daver and Co. I am beginnging to thing Soxnet is going to be the way go to soon.

Jamie

2nd post

I used to spend a lot of time at Soxnet & still do drop in & check things out from time to time. There are a lot of posters over there that know their stuff & I want to be able to get as much Sox info as possible. I just have to be in the right mood to sort through all of the "look at me I'm cussing & talking dirty" posts to get to the ones with substance. The BS at WSI really gets old at times too. I'm glad there's more than just one quality place to go for White Sox talk.

Geezus.. let it go!

ILLLLLLLL trryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Dont even bother trying to please the queen of hypocrisy.......

Awww.. Bmr.. whasamatter..? Unemployment check not get there in time to celebrate the 4th..?

Try to take your own advice, HYPOCRITE, and if ya don't like something written, pass it over.

STEFF, I didnt get what you said but im sure as usual it was more critizsm and your high intelligence "makin fun of" comment

BE GOOD......like my mama says "if ya dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all"

Sweetie.. learn how to spell and compose complete thoughts before you attempt to insult others. ;)

WOW I spelled critzism wrong again

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got 2 things to say:

1) Is SoxTalk/SoxNet rivals with WSI?

2) I read that some guys have almost 1000 votes for Frank at WSI!

1) Is SoxTalk/SoxNet rivals with WSI?.......NO I am a rival with the mods not the members

Hey guys, I am actually new here, and heard about the site when someone posted over at WSI about these 2 getting together to vote Thomas in the ASG. I have to admit these names I'm seeing are bringing back some memories. I had often wondered what happened to a lot of you. I stopped posting over there for like a month or so, and checked very little, and you guys were big when i left, and when i got back, everyone was gone. I'm gonna have to start checking this place out as a lot of you I enjoyed reading posts of, and respected your views.

I do still post at WSI and think it is a pretty good site, but a lot of the new people are really getting me irritated. They get pissed if someone even remotly disagrees with them, don't back up arguments with facts. Hopefully I will be pleased here.

edit- Also, Hotsoxchick, I can only assume you are HSC who came up with the Koch info before it happened? If so, they were wrong in getting down on you for not sharing who you got your information for, and as for me, I appreciated your early info. And actually backed you up once or twice when they were bashing the hell out of you.

Hey guys, I am actually new here, and heard about the site when someone posted over at WSI about these 2 getting together to vote Thomas in the ASG.  I have to admit these names I'm seeing are bringing back some memories.  I had often wondered what happened to a lot of you.  I stopped posting over there for like a month or so, and checked very little, and you guys were big when i left, and when i got back, everyone was gone.  I'm gonna have to start checking this place out as a lot of you I enjoyed reading posts of, and respected your views. 

I do still post at WSI and think it is a pretty good site, but a lot of the new people are really getting me irritated.  They get pissed if someone even remotly disagrees with them, don't back up arguments with facts.  Hopefully I will be pleased here.

edit-  Also, Hotsoxchick, I can only assume you are HSC who came up with the Koch info before it happened? If so, they were wrong in getting down on you for not sharing who you got your information for, and as for me, I appreciated your early info.  And actually backed you up once or twice when they were bashing the hell out of you.

IF I may, who is this from WSI????

Hey guys, I am actually new here, and heard about the site when someone posted over at WSI about these 2 getting together to vote Thomas in the ASG.  I have to admit these names I'm seeing are bringing back some memories.  I had often wondered what happened to a lot of you.  I stopped posting over there for like a month or so, and checked very little, and you guys were big when i left, and when i got back, everyone was gone.  I'm gonna have to start checking this place out as a lot of you I enjoyed reading posts of, and respected your views. 

I do still post at WSI and think it is a pretty good site, but a lot of the new people are really getting me irritated.  They get pissed if someone even remotly disagrees with them, don't back up arguments with facts.  Hopefully I will be pleased here.

edit-  Also, Hotsoxchick, I can only assume you are HSC who came up with the Koch info before it happened? If so, they were wrong in getting down on you for not sharing who you got your information for, and as for me, I appreciated your early info.  And actually backed you up once or twice when they were bashing the hell out of you.

DUde this is a much better site, with better members and better mods. Feel free to post at both sites, but i feel as if you will enjoy this one better........... :headbang

TheBigHurtBeGood, I am pearso66 over there also.  I had been posting there for a year and a half.  I remember your posts.  How could i forget, they all ended in Be Good.

I recognize your name from WSI.....

WSI does get boring at times. That is why i stopped posting for over a month. They get the same posts going over and over again, all repeating the same info. I don't know how many threads I can read on how Koch sucks, KW sucks, D'Angelo got the shaft, blah blah blah.

WSI does get boring at times.  That is why i stopped posting for over a month.  They get the same posts going over and over again, all repeating the same info.  I don't know how many threads I can read on how Koch sucks, KW sucks, D'Angelo got the shaft, blah blah blah.

THis site is very interesting. ;)

well so far I have seen different posts in this Pale Hose category that they dont have over there in the "clubhouse" It makes it more interesting to post. I remember starting over there and for the first 6 months or so I was posting around 5 a day. Now I post maybe every 3rd day or so over there. I also patrol www.Sportsbybrooks.com Which unfortunately has a ton of Cubs fans, and doesn't only do baseball. But they have some interesting topics also. I figure the more i join, the better variety I have.

well so far I have seen different posts in this Pale Hose category that they dont have over there in the "clubhouse"  It makes it more interesting to post.  I remember starting over there and for the first 6 months or so I was posting around 5 a day.  Now I post maybe every 3rd day or so over there.  I also patrol www.Sportsbybrooks.com  Which unfortunately has a ton of Cubs fans, and doesn't only do baseball.  But they have some interesting topics also.  I figure the more i join, the better variety I have.

Well hey, Im not a mod, but welcome aboard! :headbang

It is funny how so many people bring that up about a group of people attacking someone who disagrees with one of them, or one of the more popular posters expecting to win an argument simply by saying LMFAO! And yet, they will deny those sorts of things happen til the end. Ah well.

That is the same HSC herself btw.

And I am the one who said go spartans! :ph34r:

What i think is funny is how im ripped for starting this thread(who knows why) and yet its one of the biggest off top threads in recent memory. The fact remains MANY of the members here, migrated from WSI.

Ahh spiff so you do remember me as being a Michigan State student. like I said, i recognize a lot of names, including yours Spiff, but not specific posts. Unfortunately my memory blows.

Their big guys over there do expect to win a lot of arguments, and if they don't, they often ban people, or shun them. I just state my peice, and if they disagree, I either let them have it, or just leave it. I just don't think I have ever disagreed with a mod, or I probably would be gone from over there.

btw BMR, thanks :cheers

Ahh spiff so you do remember me as being a Michigan State student.  like I said, i recognize a lot of names, including yours Spiff, but not specific posts.  Unfortunately my memory blows. 

Their big guys over there do expect to win a lot of arguments, and if they don't, they often ban people, or shun them.  I just state my peice, and if they disagree, I either let them have it, or just leave it.  I just don't think I have ever disagreed with a mod, or I probably would be gone from over there.

i doubt i ever said anything worth remembering.

Ahh spiff so you do remember me as being a Michigan State student.  like I said, i recognize a lot of names, including yours Spiff, but not specific posts.  Unfortunately my memory blows. 

Their big guys over there do expect to win a lot of arguments, and if they don't, they often ban people, or shun them.  I just state my peice, and if they disagree, I either let them have it, or just leave it.  I just don't think I have ever disagreed with a mod, or I probably would be gone from over there.

Yeah you did, in the famous thread of last august..... :headbang

Yeah you did, in the famous thread of last august..... :headbang

haha yeh i did go off a little. ah such crazy times.

What i think is funny is how im ripped for starting this thread(who knows why) and yet its one of the biggest off top threads in recent memory.  The fact remains MANY of the members here, migrated from WSI.

The fact remains MANY of the members here, migrated from WSI.

I wonder exactly how many...BMR, why don't you go figure that out :D

The fact remains MANY of the members here, migrated from WSI.

I wonder exactly how many...BMR, why don't you go figure that out :D

I dont care how many, as long as theyre here and they keep coming. The members were never the problem over there. :cheers

Actually BMR, some of the members are the problem.  I myself have never had any problems with the mods over there, but there are members, especially some new ones, that are really highly stuck on themselves.

Oh ok sorry to hear that. The only member i didnt really like was randar.........

LOL, it's so true. I do remember almost being taught at WSI that this site was crap. The admins got pissed if you even posted there. PHG and FWC even gave daver his admin spot because he was helping at soxnet. They had to beat soxnet out. In the end I think that described WSI's attitude at the top. They were too competitive and wanted things there way. Oh well, it was a good site. Not to offend anyone here, but I think WSI had a better website as a whole. It's close though. The forums here are far superior though. I think if soxnet got some more writers writing about different things this site could be much better.

Both sites message board's are both good..I wouldn't call one more superior than another..

The reason this site is great is cause you aren't censored, most of all the members here are how should I say...."COOL" to put it simply. I guess and that makes it more enjoyable to interact with the posters.....That's exactly how WSI was back when I was a regular poster there back in late 2001 and the first half of 2002 or so..(meaning I posted a whole bunch a day)it was fun to go there. Alot of the posters would still be posting till 3 or 4 in the morning in one topic in the PL..Good times..

But I have no beef with anyone there..I still like the site..... :headbang

But I enjoy coming to this site more, so i do...