Went over to wsi.......

Bmr31

There's nothing wrong with being feisty when the time is called for it.  She know's what she's talking about, so she has every right to be.

SHE may know what shes talking about. The problem is..........noone else does. :lol: :o ;) :P

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to be here.  Actually so far I find this sites off topic threads to be more interesting than WSI's.  But it's also nice to see names of people I enjoyed talking to over at WSI here.

And HSC, I completely agree, you can't give up sources.  How are people going to trust you if you give up that they spilled to you, about whats happening.

well were glad to have ya.. enjoy your stay........

Watch out for HSC tho, she gets really fiesty around here some nights.......... :o

not moi..........im only fiesty when the occasion calls for it....... ;)

Occasion: Any day that end with the letter "y" :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
Glad to be here.  Actually so far I find this sites off topic threads to be more interesting than WSI's.  But it's also nice to see names of people I enjoyed talking to over at WSI here.

And HSC, I completely agree, you can't give up sources.  How are people going to trust you if you give up that they spilled to you, about whats happening.

well were glad to have ya.. enjoy your stay........

Watch out for HSC tho, she gets really fiesty around here some nights.......... :o

not moi..........im only fiesty when the occasion calls for it....... ;)

Occasion: Any day that end with the letter "y" :lol:

hey no comment from the penis... uhh i mean peanut gallery.......... ;) :lol:

Just thought id mention, that it seems Soxnet is actually getting more posts per day than WSI these days............ :o

Hmmm.. 538 posts since I was there at 7:45 this morning. Respectable number I say.

Hmmm.. 538 posts since I was there at 7:45 this morning. Respectable number I say.

Oh well maybe so. I am just going by the numbers that each site posts, for # of posts for the day. :huh:

Oh well maybe so.  I am just going by the numbers that each site posts, for # of posts for the day. :huh:

There is a feature when you sign on that tells you how many new posts have been posted since your last visit. Up top right under where it says "welcome back steff".

That's how I tell anyway. :huh:

There is a feature when you sign on that tells you how many new posts have been posted since your last visit. Up top right under where it says "welcome back steff".

That's how I tell anyway.  :huh:

No can do.............I am not "welcomed back". Hahahahahahahaha :lol:

WSI is a web site with many great features. The cliqueshness know it all attitude of some and the wolf pack gang up on people mentality of others have driven me off, at least for the time being. I think I'm not the only one who feels that way. As far as their mods go, that was never a problem for me.

you see, there were other problems that came up, i for one never had a problem with phg nor with fwc or at that time the other mod's.

how ever it chg and the wolf pack mentality as you said happen. i came to a defense, i thought this person was some what wrong, but not the way they, davers and vodoo jump on the situation. i saw the hyprocy(sp) of what everyone was talking about. i was on the recieving end. then the email i got from the mod's were condensending at best.i didn't deserve it, esp when daver was egging on the problem.

that is why i came over but that is me.

steff and some others still have respect for that group i will respect her and some others for that. i still think good of phg and somewhat of fwc. i know in the beginning when others members from wsi came over, their major complaint of this site was threads like this, wsi bashing.

i know this is an off topic and everything goes, but threads like this shows to them and others that we are no better than the espn site. i still respect your right to post topics like this, but it sometimes gives us a bad image of a group who can't let things die. i for one still harbors a bad taste for them b/c of what has happen and will not post of go over to that site and it was b/c of one night and the way daver, vodoo, soxhead and mm23 acted.

i came and talked to soxhead and we are now on good terms, but let this subject go. can't you see how it make us look, like a little kid pouting.

steff and some others still have respect for that group i will respect her and some others for that. i still think good of phg and somewhat of fwc. i know in the beginning when others members from wsi came over, their major complaint of this site was threads like this, wsi bashing.

I have never had an issue with anyone there. What's the point :huh: A few have given me s*** for my "supposed" inside info. But most of it has been in good fun. Personally, I don't give a crapola what anyone thinks about who and what I do, or do not know. I found out yesterday that a few folks on the WS mailing list have called me names (little babies have yet to say anything to me though) but hey.. if it helps them to sleep at night so be it. I, like Michelle, have gained a trust from certian people and would never, ever break that trust. It's called trust for a reason. I don't see the harm in Bmr's initial post in this thread. What I do think it funny is how some take any and every opportunity to bash WSI or ESPN or whatever other site they've become unwelcome to.

I have never had an issue with anyone there. What's the point :huh: A few have given me s*** for my "supposed" inside info. But most of it has been in good fun. Personally, I don't give a crapola what anyone thinks about who and what I do, or do not know. I found out yesterday that a few folks on the WS mailing list have called me names (little babies have yet to say anything to me though) but hey.. if it helps them to sleep at night so be it. I, like Michelle, have gained a trust from certian people and would never, ever break that trust. It's called trust for a reason. I don't see the harm in Bmr's initial post in this thread. What I do think it funny is how some take any and every opportunity to bash WSI or ESPN or whatever other site they've become unwelcome to.

bmr or anyone has a right to post what they like, its called freedom and the off topic site is for those occasion.

however some keeps bringing up old news and dwells on it. let it go, it give everyone a black eye.

rethreads = old s***.

Guest hotsoxchick1
however some keeps bringing up old news and dwells on it. let it go, it give everyone a black eye.

rethreads = old s***.

lol besides mine here now ldf whos name was the last response to this thread????? lmao who loves ya hon... oh and for the record.. i never had a problem with west.. always enojyed talkin with him... never had a problem with daver except for the time he hounded me to hook up with his reporter friend and i had to tell him my sources....phg on the other hand is such a pompous asshole that he is in fact the only one i have ever had a problem with on that site..........even after the introduction a few years ago at soxfest... f*** him if he wants to think hes all that high and mighty let him.... who cares........i choose not to be part of it........and remain that way....... :D :fyou wsi... this is such a better home and is coming along quite nicely in its construction........ ;)

rethreads = old s***.

lol besides mine here now ldf whos name was the last response to this thread????? lmao who loves ya hon... oh and for the record.. i never had a problem with west.. always enojyed talkin with him... never had a problem with daver except for the time he hounded me to hook up with his reporter friend and i had to tell him my sources....phg on the other hand is such a pompous asshole that he is in fact the only one i have ever had a problem with on that site..........even after the introduction a few years ago at soxfest... f*** him if he wants to think hes all that high and mighty let him.... who cares........i choose not to be part of it........and remain that way....... :D :fyou wsi... this is such a better home and is coming along quite nicely in its construction........ ;)

ahhh who cares what you have to say, was i talking to you.

:bringit

who loves ya :whip