Mitchell Report Thread

Steve9347

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is from deadspin. Take it for what it's worth please. They said that they received the same list from multiple sources. I have bolded the truly important names.

link

Can you say Albert Pujols?

Brady Anderson

Manny Alexander

Rick Ankiel

Jeff Bagwell

Barry Bonds

Aaron Boone

Rafael Bettancourt

Bret Boone

Milton Bradley

David Bell

Dante Bichette

Albert Belle

Paul Byrd

Wil Cordero

Ken Caminiti

Mike Cameron

Ramon Castro

Jose and Ozzie Canseco

Roger Clemens

Paxton Crawford

Wilson Delgado

Lenny Dykstra

Johnny Damon

Carl Everett

Kyle Farnsworth

Ryan Franklin

Troy Glaus

Rich Garces

Jason Grimsley

Juan Gonzalez

Eric Gagne

Nomar Garciaparra

Jason Giambi

Jeremy Giambi

Jose Guillen

Jay Gibbons

Juan Gonzalez

Clay Hensley

Jerry Hairston

Felix Heredia, Jr.

Darren Holmes

Wally Joyner

Darryl Kile

Matt Lawton

Raul Mondesi

Mark McGwire (Steve insert... duh)

Guillermo Mota

Robert Machado

Damian Moss

Abraham Nunez

Trot Nixon

Jose Offerman

Andy Pettitte

Mark Prior

Neifi Perez

Rafael Palmiero

Albert Pujols (Steve insert... if this is true... wow.)

Brian Roberts

Juan Rincon

John Rocker

Pudge Rodriguez

Sammy Sosa (again, duh)

Scott Schoenweiis

David Segui

Alex Sanchez

Gary Sheffield

Miguel Tejada

Julian Tavarez

Fernando Tatis (But he hit two grandslams in one inning!)

Mo Vaughn

Jason Varitek

Ismael Valdes

Matt Williams

Kerry Wood.

Again, please take it for what it's worth. We'll know very soon if this is true.

Edited by Steve9347

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Dec 13, 2007 -> 10:30 AM)
I just want to say that this report is going to be better than expected since not only is the Mets guy giving up names but you have the Yanks Strength and Conditioning coach giving out names and saying he supplied Clemens with roids.

I just want to see SI run a reprive where they can say Soxtalk.com was one of the first to break the news about Clemens roid use :)

Also, I'm going to move this thread to the PHT thread. I just know a few Sox players will be in it and its such major news that I'm going to pin it over there. Plus it will keep us distracted from the Sox inactvity (heck, maybe we'll get all excited about the inactivity because some of the guys the Sox were after end up being on the list).

I heard Fukudome tested positive for Ginseng.

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Dec 13, 2007 -> 10:35 AM)
This is from deadspin. Take it for what it's worth please. They said that they received the same list from multiple sources. I have bolded the truly important names.

link

Can you say Albert Pujols?

Again, please take it for what it's worth. We'll know very soon if this is true.

LMAO at Gagne. I live near Milwaukee and am surrounded by Brewer fans......OH PLEASE LET GAGNE BE ON THAT LIST! :pray

QUOTE(Fotop @ Dec 13, 2007 -> 10:11 AM)
Take this with a HUGE grain of salt, as I got it from friends of friends of friends....It'll be interesting to see if it's true...

Full list..

"Brady Anderson, Manny Alexander, Rick Ankiel, Jeff Bagwell, Barry Bonds, Aaron Boone, Rafaeil Bettancourt, Bret Boone, Milton Bradley, David Bell, Dante Bichette, Albert Belle, Paul Byrd, Wil Cordero, Ken Caminiti, Mike Cameron, Ramon Castro, Jose and Ozzie Canseco, Roger Clemens, Paxton Crawford, Wilson Delgado, Lenny Dykstra, Johnny Damon, Carl Everett, Kyle Farnsoworth, Ryan Franklin, Troy Glaus, Rich Garces, Jason Grimsley, Troy Glaus, Juan Gonzalez, Eric Gagne, Nomar Garciaparra, Jason Giambi, Jeremy Giambi,

Jose Guillen, Jay Gibbons, Juan Gonzalez, Clay Hensley, Jerry Hairston, Felix Heredia, Jr., Darren Holmes, Wally Joyner, Darryl Kile, Matt Lawton, Raul Mondesi, Mark McGwire, Guillermo Mota, Robert Machado, Damian Moss, Abraham Nunez, Trot Nixon, Jose Offerman, Andy Pettitte, Mark Prior, Neifi Perez, Rafael Palmiero, Albert Pujols, Brian Roberts, Juan Rincon, John Rocker, Pudge Rodriguez, Sammy Sosa, Scott Schoenweiis, David Segui, Alex Sanchez, Gary Sheffield, Miguel Tejada, Julian Tavarez,Fernando Tatis, Maurice Vaughn, IJason Varitek, Ismael Valdez, Matt Williams and Kerry Wood."

DANG! No one on there really surprises me. I think a lot of them had been suspected for a long time.

IF Pujols is on that list, I wonder what the connection is. He hasn't been linked to BALCO, and I'm not sure how the Mets or Yanks source would be involved with him. Maybe the Florida clinic, but I'd be surprised that his name wouldn't have leaked out earlier. Or maybe another connection, although those are the only ones that I'd read about.

QUOTE(jackie hayes @ Dec 13, 2007 -> 08:46 AM)
IF Pujols is on that list, I wonder what the connection is. He hasn't been linked to BALCO, and I'm not sure how the Mets or Yanks source would be involved with him. Maybe the Florida clinic, but I'd be surprised that his name wouldn't have leaked out earlier. Or maybe another connection, although those are the only ones that I'd read about.

That guy from the Mets supposedly took over as a big distributor for a lot of teams after the Feds killed off Balco. Just because he didn't directly work with the Cardinals doesn't mean he wouldn't have had connections there.

Man, i must have been lurking for a long time, i remember YASNY's thread like it was yesterday!

This is totally out of left field, but did you hear what Kenny said about Rowand, i am paraphrasing, but he said something about it did not fit, i thought immediately of the report. But then the more i thought of it, i figured it was the fifth year, I love Arow, so i hope that my initial reaction was wrong and that the situation Kenny was refering to was money and years being to big.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Dec 13, 2007 -> 11:58 AM)
That guy from the Mets supposedly took over as a big distributor for a lot of teams after the Feds killed off Balco. Just because he didn't directly work with the Cardinals doesn't mean he wouldn't have had connections there.

Okay. I guess I thought he supplied mostly Mets or ex-Mets -- just from reading Segui's stories, I assumed that was his m.o. But it makes sense that it could branch out from there.

The list is real.

Per Rotoworld

The following names are expected to be named in the Mitchell report, according to WNBC:

Brady Anderson, Manny Alexander, Rick Ankiel, Jeff Bagwell, Barry Bonds, Aaron Boone, Rafaeil Bettancourt, Bret Boone, Milton Bradley, David Bell, Dante Bichette, Albert Belle, Paul Byrd, Wil Cordero, Ken Caminiti, Mike Cameron, Ramon Castro, Jose and Ozzie Canseco, Roger Clemens, Paxton Crawford, Wilson Delgado, Lenn y Dykstra, Johnny Damon, Carl Everett, Kyle Farnsoworth, Ryan Franklin, Troy Glaus, Rich Garces, Jason Grimsley, Troy Glaus, Juan Gonzalez, Eric Gagne, Nomar Garciaparra, Jason Giambi, Jeremy Giambi, Jose Guillen, Jay Gibbons, Juan Gonzalez, Clay Hensley, Jerry Hairston, Felix Heredia, Jr., Darren Holmes, Wally Joyner, Darryl Kile, Matt Lawton, Raul Mondesi, Mark McGwire, Guillermo Mota, Robert Machado, Damian Moss, Abraham Nunez, Trot Nixon, Jose Offerman, Andy Pettitte, Mark Prior, Neifi Perez, Rafael Palmiero, Albert Pujols, Brian Roberts, Juan Rincon, John Rocker, Pudge Rodriguez, Sammy Sosa, Scott Sc hoenweiis, David Segui, Alex Sanchez, Gary Sheffield, Miguel Tejada, Julian Tavarez, Fernando Tatis, Maurice Vaughn, Jason Varitek, Ismael Valdez, Matt Williams and Kerry Wood.

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Dec 13, 2007 -> 11:05 AM)
The list is real.

Per Rotoworld

The following names are expected to be named in the Mitchell report, according to WNBC:

Brady Anderson, Manny Alexander, Rick Ankiel, Jeff Bagwell, Barry Bonds, Aaron Boone, Rafaeil Bettancourt, Bret Boone, Milton Bradley, David Bell, Dante Bichette, Albert Belle, Paul Byrd, Wil Cordero, Ken Caminiti, Mike Cameron, Ramon Castro, Jose and Ozzie Canseco, Roger Clemens, Paxton Crawford, Wilson Delgado, Lenn y Dykstra, Johnny Damon, Carl Everett, Kyle Farnsoworth, Ryan Franklin, Troy Glaus, Rich Garces, Jason Grimsley, Troy Glaus, Juan Gonzalez, Eric Gagne, Nomar Garciaparra, Jason Giambi, Jeremy Giambi, Jose Guillen, Jay Gibbons, Juan Gonzalez, Clay Hensley, Jerry Hairston, Felix Heredia, Jr., Darren Holmes, Wally Joyner, Darryl Kile, Matt Lawton, Raul Mondesi, Mark McGwire, Guillermo Mota, Robert Machado, Damian Moss, Abraham Nunez, Trot Nixon, Jose Offerman, Andy Pettitte, Mark Prior, Neifi Perez, Rafael Palmiero, Albert Pujols, Brian Roberts, Juan Rincon, John Rocker, Pudge Rodriguez, Sammy Sosa, Scott Sc hoenweiis, David Segui, Alex Sanchez, Gary Sheffield, Miguel Tejada, Julian Tavarez, Fernando Tatis, Maurice Vaughn, Jason Varitek, Ismael Valdez, Matt Williams and Kerry Wood.

pujols...never crossed my mind :unsure: