Christmas Present

bigruss

Hey ya'll, I need some help finding a good Christmas present for my GF. Ive been going out with her for about a month, so I'd like to keep it personal but not too much (if that makes sense). Im hoping for around $20-30, something nice but not too extravagant, luckily she isnt too concerned over pricey things, but Im having trouble finding good presents. Ive been referred by some to buy her perfume, mainly Vera Wang's Princess, but that runs a bit more than I would like, and jewelry seems cheap in the price range I have. Now this is high school were talking about too, so keep that in mind. Thanks for the suggestions!

QUOTE(bigruss22 @ Dec 15, 2007 -> 01:27 PM)
Hey ya'll, I need some help finding a good Christmas present for my GF. Ive been going out with her for about a month, so I'd like to keep it personal but not too much (if that makes sense). Im hoping for around $20-30, something nice but not too extravagant, luckily she isnt too concerned over pricey things, but Im having trouble finding good presents. Ive been referred by some to buy her perfume, mainly Vera Wang's Princess, but that runs a bit more than I would like, and jewelry seems cheap in the price range I have. Now this is high school were talking about too, so keep that in mind. Thanks for the suggestions!

Movie (Chick Flick) you could watch together. Christmas decoration (ornaments, statue, figurine, etc). Nice picture frame. Book. Hat/Gloves

QUOTE(bigruss22 @ Dec 15, 2007 -> 11:27 AM)

If you're trying perfume-type-things, Victoria's Secret has fairly large bottles of things that are mist sprays with the same scent as their perfumes but at a slightly lower concentration that can be purchased for right around $22. You actually get more volume in those than in the perfume bottles as well.

QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ Dec 15, 2007 -> 05:03 PM)
What would a married man like you know about condoms?

(Don't even think of coming back with a response like...about as much as YOU~!) :lolhitting

Well, since your own conscience wrote the comeback for me.... :lol:

I was going to say something about needing them for my rampant, incessant infidelity, but then I caught a glance of myself in the mirror and even I wouldn't believe that..... :lolhitting

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Dec 15, 2007 -> 05:59 PM)
If you're trying perfume-type-things, Victoria's Secret has fairly large bottles of things that are mist sprays with the same scent as their perfumes but at a slightly lower concentration that can be purchased for right around $22. You actually get more volume in those than in the perfume bottles as well.

Yeah, and you can...uh...ask the ladies there to assist you.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Dec 15, 2007 -> 09:04 PM)
Well, since your own conscience wrote the comeback for me.... :lol:

I was going to say something about needing them for my rampant, incessant infidelity, but then I caught a glance of myself in the mirror and even I wouldn't believe that..... :lolhitting

How dare you sir. To steal an old Adam Sandler bit, I'll put a ****ing condom on your ****ing tombstone! :)

I haven't seen you in a few (years?), so I have no idea what sorta look you are sporting now. Are you well? To steal a wrestling term...

QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ Dec 15, 2007 -> 11:11 PM)
How dare you sir. To steal an old Adam Sandler bit, I'll put a ****ing condom on your ****ing tombstone! :)

I haven't seen you in a few (years?), so I have no idea what sorta look you are sporting now. Are you well? To steal a wrestling term...

Oh, Christ, I'm as fat as I've ever been.

My f***ed-up back won't allow me to do much of anything physical (another reason I wouldn't need condoms).

I'm not quite Big Daddy V, but I'm definitely sporting a Mick Foley look right now.

:lol:

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Dec 16, 2007 -> 09:23 AM)
This is an odd thread. The poor original poster has to look inbetween post about "dicks in a box" and the Critics sex-life and getting visuals of his glorious body-builder frame to find his REAL suggestions.

You say that as if you've never posted on a message board before.

Derailing is second nature for any thread!

...and besides, my glorious bod is a present for anyone...

QUOTE(The Critic @ Dec 16, 2007 -> 08:29 AM)
Oh, Christ, I'm as fat as I've ever been.

My f***ed-up back won't allow me to do much of anything physical (another reason I wouldn't need condoms).

I'm not quite Big Daddy V, but I'm definitely sporting a Mick Foley look right now.

:lol:

Mick Foley like? You have the sweatpants on and everything?

Just be careful to not whore out your legacy like he did.